2 | Boseman Kids

Btw its winter

_______________

I flutter my eyes open, I sit up and look at my clock.

'6AM' I thought.

It was 3 hours before I had to go to work, 'It wont hurt to sleep for another 2 hours..' I say to myself.

×5 hours later×

I open my eyes and look straight at the clock, it was 11AM.

"HOLY SHIT IM LATE?!" I yell, I run to my closet and put my clothes on as fast as I could, I called a taxi and they drove there.

I finally get in the parking lot, paying the driver, and running inside, there was a kid sleeping on the floor with a whole ass pink candy bed.

And 2 other kids sitting down, I let out a sigh of relief relizing Mr.Boseman wasnt there.

"Hey uhm, mind if I sit?" I ask the young girl.

"Eh, I dont care."

I sit down next to her, she has blonde hair, a yellow sweater on that had a rainbow print all around it, braces, and purple pants.

"So, whats going on here?"

"Pfft alot, my dad left us here because he had to go do something." She rolls her eyes.

"Im sorry, whats your name?"

"Im Cassidy, the dude next to me sleeping is my older brother Gabriel, and the youngest is Jerry aka Jeremy hes the one running around."

"Oh alrighty, thats good to know."

Cassidy sighs and yawns, "You tired?"

"Mhm.. I havent really slept my Dad woke me up early just to drop us off here."

"You can sleep on my shoulder, I dont mind!"

"Thanks, err.. whats your name?"

"Y/n, Y/n L/n"

"Ok, thanks Y/n" she lays her head on my shoulders and immediately falls asleep.

I chuckle and sigh.

I look around just to see William staring at me, he turns his head away quickly and looks like he mumbles something.

×8 hours later× (A/N : Btw you were like laying on the bench I mean like whole ass cradle position 👹)

I wake up to me being shaken, it was William.

"HELLOOO??"

"WHAT?!"

"Well excuse ME for trying to wake you up because it was closing time!"

"Eugh, 'well excuse me' for not getting any sleep lastnight. Why are you even here at this time anyways?"

"Doll, I was in the part n service room and I didnt notice the time."

I cringe at the sudden pet name, "Oh, im just.. Im going to call a Taxi and go home. Bye William. "

I begin to walk towards the door, "W-Wait, I can drive you? As an apology for being uh, rude to you yesterday. Plus yknow there are weird people that kidnap others and their taxi drivers.."

I turn to him with a shocked face, "Awh you have a soft spot for me?"

"NAUR! I-I JUST WANTED TO BE NICE YOU IDIOT!!"

I chuckle a bit, "Alright you can drive me home."

We walk out to the parking lot, he heads to his car and open the door for me to get in, I smile and he gets in the drivers seat.

"Tell me the directions to your house please and thank you."

I sigh and begin leading him to my house, once we were there I hop out of his car.

He pulls down the window as in on the sidwalk.

"Bye Y/n, ill see you next week!"

"Bye William." I say heading into the house.

It was a friday and the weekends are off, I flop onto my bed and cuddle my cheets and closing my eyes.

Here's another short chapter I edited so like yahh

Words before edit:578

Words after edit: 617