9 | Will Just Advance

Idjkwodofodkjndb

https://discord.gg/SWcfeQS9

(JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER!! // also if its dead dont attack me 😭)
________________

×The next morning×

I was at the front desk behind Jeremy eating a powdered donut before dave walks in.

Jeremy started smiling evily, "The hell d'ya want?"

"Quiet, Country Boy. I know your little secret."Daves eye widen and he starts to stomp away before Jeremy yells. "W-Wait, im not going to tell Mr.Guy!"

Dave looks back at him and begins to slowly walk over to him, he looks up at Jeremy with a angry face.

"What do you need, money?! Is that what you want, you fockin' muppet?" Dave says in a strong British accent.

I widen my eyes when he speaks, "Huh? Do you have something in your throat, or...?"

"...You... do know my secret, right?"

"I sure do!"

. . . .

"Dont worry, I wont tell Mr.Guy if you do one thing for me."

"And that is?"

"Could you use one of your cheap excuses to get me out of work for today?"

"Hah! Nice try, but if yer not workin', whos gonna run the place?"

Daves eyes widen and a drip of sweat falls down his forehead, "...Oh."

"Have fun Dave!" Jeremy says walking over to me and sitting down near me.

Dave stomps over to Phils office and opens the door entering into it.

"So whats his secret?"

"He steals napkins from the company, thats illegal!"

"No its not, plus he seemed more worked up about something else.. maybe hes hiding something different?"

"Eh probably not Y/n!" He saus before grabbing the donut I was about to grab and taking a bite.

"HEY YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS MINE!"

"NOT ANYMORE!" He says standing up and running, I begin to chase after him.

Once he was out of breath I smacked the back of his head and went to check if the donut was still there.

"YOU ATE IT WHILE RUNNING!?"

"Yeahhh why else would I be running? I didnt want you to snatch it away while I was eating."

"That was like last on-"

"I dont care." He says before licking his lips and licking the powder on his fingers.

"I have a great idea so I can get revenge on Dave again! Be right back!!"

"Okay I guess."

He walks over to the closet and he digs through it, taking out a sign.

"Perfect!" The sign read : "50% OFF SAME DAY REGISTRATIONS"

I sigh and put my hand on his shoulder, "I dont think we should do this Jeremy-"

"And I dont care!"

He walks outside and places the sign down infront of the building.

Dave walks into the part & service room and does whatever.

×A couple minutes later×

Dave walks out the room just to see a load of people Jeremy giggles and I place my feet up on the table slurping on a slushie.