26 | Sick pt.2

Dididkskaooxoaosx

__________

Nobody's Pov

~ The stomach pains kept on getting worse and worse.

You got up quickly from you bed rushing to the bathroom, you ended up throwing up.

You up into the sink mirror, your face wasn't there. Instead it was black liquid, it fell from your face onto the floor.

You tried to touch your face but you could only feel the black liquid.

You stared at your hands in horror as the whole room began to melt away, leaving you in a dark and empty void.

You tried to scream but couldn't since you didn't have a mouth, you began to cry until you shot your eyes open to see William shaking you. ~

You felt your face and let out a sigh of relief, it was only a nightmare.

"Are you okay..? You were crying."

"Y-Yep, I'm fine! Be right back.."

"Alright, I'll make you some food dear.

You wipe the sweat off your forehead and race to the bathroom, looking into the sink.

There was nothing in the sink which was good, it was all a dream.

Although you still felt sick, it happened so.. randomly?

You sat on the couch waiting for William to finish the food he was making.

You heard William call your name and went to the kitchen, "You need to eat and then I'm going to give you some medicine, okay?"

"Okay." You didn't want to eat, but you wanted the feeling to go away so you forced yourself to eat.

"Good Job dear, here's your medicine." He hands you it, you take a sip and quickly reach for the (drink of ur choice 🥺) and chug it down quickly.

"Eugh, that is gross."

He chuckles a bit, you walk back to your bedroom and lay down. William decided that he wanted to work more on his LEAN.

You felt so uneasy about the whole dream.

HELP IM SO LAZY RN... I promise you guys I'll make a pt.3 I'm just tired 😭😭😭

WORDS: 338