24 | McDonald's

HELP IDK WHY I CHOSE MCDONALDS 😭😭

__________

- Nobody's Pov -

You arrive home, when you open the door you see William in (outfit of choice bc im to lazy to describe fits).

"Hey Will, are you ready to go to MACDONALDS 🤬🤬😱😱😹😹👹👹🤯🤯🤯‼️"

"Err.. Are you sure it's, good..?"

"Yes William, it's good!" You take his hand and yet again you go inside your car even though you were in it like 2 seconds ago 🥰

- ??? Pov -

'So he's staying here with them? I'll follow them, just incase.' I crawl out of the bush I was hiding in and follow the car.

- Y/ns Pov -

I park in the MACDONALDS parking lot, William opens the door for me. "What a gentleman!" You giggle.

"Me just being me, dear." He smiles softly at you as you exit the car. You lock it before walking inside the Macdonalds.

William looked around nervously, it was pretty obvious he didn't like McDonald's not to mention the fact he's never had it.

You kiss his cheek before going up to the ordering thingy ma-Bob 🥺‼️

"Welcome to Macdonalds, what do you want?" The miserable employee asked.

"I'll take *favorite order from Macdonaldses 🥰🤯* and a happy meal."

"K, go sit down or something."

- ??? Pov -

I watched as Y/n ordered their food, they sat with him. I couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about but I was guessing it was about the food?

- Y/ns Pov -

"I ordered the food!" I say to William, he nods. "Alright so there's uh, something we need to talk about."

"Hm?"

"So, there's this new employee at Freddy's. And uhm, you know your original look before you went blonde?"

"Yeah."

"He looks like that, his eye color, hair, he did that same cartoon eye thing as you, and he had the same marks under his eyes." (STOP WHY DO I KEEP MENTIONING THE EYES 😭😭)

William mumbled something, I couldn't quite hear it.

"Food for order 69?"

"Oh that's the food, be right back!" You stand up and walk to get your food.

- Williams(Dave's 🥺‼️) Pov -

Y/n walks away and I stare at the table, 'Are they talking about Maikol..?' Y/n walks back with the food and places it on the middle of the table.

I look at the food, it looked greasy.. "Go on, dig in!" I force myself to grab and fry, I put it in my mouth and begin to eat it.

My eyes widen, 'BLOODY HELL THIS IS SO GOOD!?' I grab a handful of the fries and shove them in my mouth.

I open the toy, it was *mcdonalds toy of choice 🥺‼️* I play with it while eating my fries.

Y/n giggles, "Try the rest, not just the fries, dear." I grab the burger and take a bite of it, it was even better than the fries!

- Y/ns Pov -

I watch as William eats the food, I smile. But I couldn't help but feel off, like someone was watching us. I look around, everybody was eating, chatting with their children, eating with their partners or in the play-place.

I tried to brush off the feeling but it made me feel uncomfortable. "Are you ok, darling?" William asks.

"I-Im alright uhm, we should get going.. You can take the food with you and eat it in the car. Alright?"

"Ofcourse!" He puts the food inside his happy meal. I take the hand that isnt greasy and we walk back to my car, I felt more safe in my car but I still felt like someone was watching me.

I begin to drive back home while William eats beside me. I figured that he could have my food and I'll eat something at home.

Hi

Words: 647