8 | Dave couldn't be William

Kdjrm

_____________

×At work bc why not×

I was in the hallway before seeing Dave come out of the parts & service room.

"Dave what happened to you-"

"Bit of an malfunction 's'all! Nothin' likr a pop of adrenaline in the mornin' to get ya fired up for the day!"

I put my hand on my hip. "I feel alive, Y/n!"

He says racing down the hall.

×later that day×

I was casually mopping the floor before hearing a door slam open.

I turn the corner just to see Dave eating fries.

"Uhm Mr.Guy and Dave is anything going on? I heard a loud bang and wanted to see if everything was ok?"

"Oh its noth-"

"Oh its nothin' my dearest Y/n! We're jus chattin'!" Dave interupts Phil "I was bouta tell a sweet ol' backstory! Wanna hear about it?"

"Um sure I guess.." I sit next to Dave.

×After he explains his backround bc im to lazy to do shit×

Dave walks out the room like nothing happened, me and Phil absolutely flabbergasted.

"What the hell was that-"

"I.. I dont know-"

"Im just gonna go back to work, ill talk to you after work Phil."

"Alright, cya Y/n."

I walk out his room and put my gloves on before heading to the kitchen and washing the dirty pans.

Dave walks in and put his arm on my shoulder.

I groan and look at him.

"What the hell do you want Dave."

"Nuthin, jus wanted to annoy ya."

"Im cleaning, go do something in the part & service room or something.. I dont know-"

"Cmonnnn, can ya just.. not work for a bit?"

"You litterally explained your whole backstory leaving me and Ph- I mean Mr.Guy absolutely stunned."

"Whatever I jus wanted to explain to ya guys"

He sits down and watched me do the dishes, he was pretty much creeping me out.

I finally look at him with a death stare and he gets startled a bit.

×A Couple Minutes Later×

I finally finish the dishes and look at Dave, he was peacefully sleeping on the table.

'Bro this dude has like fucking bipolar.' I thought.

I tap his shoulder with ny glove, he wakes up rubbing his eyes, "Get back to work Dave I aint babysitting yo ass."

I walk out and grab a mop, some little shit decided to throw up on the floor.

×A couple MORE minutes later×

I wipe sweat off my forehead and take off my gloves & apron.

I head to the slushie machine and take some (fav slushie flavor) before sitting down and slurping on it.

Jeremy comes over and sits down next to me.

"WHERES DAVE."

"Hi Jere-" I look at him to see his clothes and hair soaked with soda. I chuckle a bit.

"STOP LAUGHING, SOME KID POURED SODA ON ME AND DAVE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THEM NOT ME!!!" He pouts.

"Go talk to Dave about it I guess, ill go with you."

We both get up and walk over to where Dave was sleeping, 'Why is he sleeping woth his ass up in the air? What the fuck-'

"HEY, DAVE!"

"Oi what in-" He looks at Jeremy, "..tarnation?"

"UH HUH WAKEY WAKEY, THERES A PARTY IN THERE WAITING FOR YOU. ILL BE BACK WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT." Dave jumps up and starts running down the hallway.

I chuckle and Jeremy looks straight at me staring at me with a serious face.

×Later that day×

I was eating a sandwich with Jeremy before Dave walks by and takes some napkins.

Jeremy smiles evily, I knew that Jeremy was planning something.

×End of the day×

I meet up with Phil and we talk for a bit.

"So, how dId work go for you?"

"Pretty good Y/n, how about you?"

"Same old, same old."

I take a bite out of the apple I was holding.

"Yknow, Dave is kinda- how do I put this.. he gives me a weird vibe, its like I recognize him."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You uhm, you remember William?"

"Oh, yeah I um.. I remember him."

"Yeah, he reminds me of him.. Like his hair is obviously dyed and his eyes are the same color as him.."

"Now that I realize it, he doesn't look like William."

"Yeah heh, I'm gonna get going

"Bye Phil!!"

I walk away entering my car and driving home.

When I enter my house I place all my stuff down and head straight to the bathroom just to hear it on already.

"S/n I swear if you dont get out of this bathroom in 2 minutes im gonna barge in there and take you out myself."

"Okay, okay, ill hurry!!"

She finally gets out, I snatch my clothing and race inside the bathroom.

After my bath I jump onto my bed, I relax my body and fall asleep immediately.

Im tired 😭 ITS 3AM RN

Words after update: 825