Chill

Man come here and stop grabbing me, you stupid as fuck I yelled at Missy as I pushed her into the back seat of my truck.
I felt bad that her stupid ass had got on this shit and I'll feel like shit if my boy see her like this.
Where we going Beni? You finna take me to a hotel and fuck me? I need that big strong dick, she says grabbing me.

Man what did I just tell you? I said pushing her down on the back floor.
Don't touch me, get in the seat and shut the fuck up before I beat your ass, I yelled grabbing her hair.
Okay okay don't hit me, she says as she covers her face.
Dumb ass bitch, I said as I slammed the back door.

Jumping in the truck , I didn't want to help this bitch but I had to, my boy needed her stupid ass regardless of how I felt .

2 days later
Damn for real? I asked the nurse at the rehab Missy was in.
So I had a friend who worked at this clinic and she helped me with Lando so I called her to help me with Missy.
She's telling me that Missy tested positive for 5 different and stds . She also had coke, fentanyl, acid and meth in her system and she's going through a really bad withdrawal , so bad they had to Put her in a deep sleep , the bitch was tripping and I was upset because hoe you had it good .
Dropping off a bag of clothes and hygiene product, I felt like I owe by son that , he cannot never ask me why , if she don't get clean after this , it's on her.

6 pm
So you went to see your baby momma? Demi asked me as I walked into her shop.
She had a whole attitude about me helping Missy.
We fought and I had to really Jack her up because the bitch was taking shots.
Man I went to check on my son's momma and take her a few things. She gonna be gone for a while and I owe Junior that, I explained as she just shook her head.
Junior is my child, I take care of him everyday. I'm the mother he has and need, I do everything for him, she yells as Charm just looked at her.
You right but she birth him and if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be here, I replied back as I just crossed my arms.
How many times you fucked her? She asked
None, I would never put my dick in her, I honestly said as I looked her in the eyes.
Not saying nothing because she knew I wasn't lying, I just watched her as she texted someone on her phone.

I don't want you going to see her, like I think that's dumb, they can call you with updates, she says as Meka walked in with Missy's momma. The momma knew I wasn't giving her my son, she called a while ago about that so I knew that wasn't the issue.

What's up Beni? Meka says as she rolled her eyes at Demi.
Shit what's up ? I replied back as her momma looked at me.
Hi Beni, what's going on with Malaysia? Her mom asked.

Can we speak outside? Her mom asked as she looked into Demi face.
Like you can tell this fucking girl had a issue and I'm pretty sure Meka told her all bout Demi.

Umm yes sure, I said as I looked at Demi.

Walking behind Meka and Missy's mom I could hear the bullshit Demi was saying . She's so disrespectful. I just don't understand why she's upset?

Explaining to her mom and Meka about her care plan and telling her mom she has all the rights I just helped out and paid for her care and I did it for my son the mom thanked me. She was in tears and very hurt. She said she was headed to her now.
I had to curse Meka out, the bitch talking about I probably put her on drugs.
Bitch why would I put my sons momma on drugs???Bitch I only smoke weed, I don't play with nothing but weed despite of what I do for a living and Bitch if that's the case why you ain't on it? Mitch hands be on that shit more then mine, silly hoe.
After cursing her out I left after telling Demi to cut the shit. The bitch was upset because I hugged Missy's mom. The bitch really needed to get fucked or something. She ain't have the dick in 3 days because she was tripping over this Missy shit, hoe you jealous of a crackhead, you weak as fuck.