Mariah

( New Character)
Wow so she's pregnant? I asked Beni as he looked at me .

My name is Mariah , I'm 29 and I'm from ATL. I moved to Tampa about three years ago and started my salon . I met Beni 3 months ago and we been kicking it . He's very sexy to me and the nigga dick game is so good. But he got to much shit going on, baby momma drama and now he says the bitch Demi is pregnant and I cannot take no shit like that.

Demi popped up to the spot and she was big and pregnant and the shit looked so messy . I couldn't lie she was beautiful but she wasn't me. Shit both of his baby mommas was fine as fuck. I see he like beautiful bitch and I see he had great taste and I see why they was in love with him.
He was fine as fuck, the nigga always smelt good and the dick was great but I wasn't no fool and I wasn't getting to deep into no Nigga with kids. I had none and didn't want none , I wanted to live life and not depend on or have to worry about nobody but me.

Yeah I ain't with that, I am not finna be in nobody's CrossFire. You have to much shit going on. I get you have the five already before me but she's pregnant again, I ain't got time for that drama, I am not doing that, I say as he just looked at me.

We came back to the house he had us in. He made his kids go upsets to the room that I'm guessing belongs to them.
We went to the living room and that's when it all came out . I knew it was something because of the way he was looking. I couldn't hear the conversation that took place because I was in the ac in his car and I really ain't want to hear none of that stupid shit.

He told me the bitch was ratchet and crazy so I didn't want to entertain none of that.

So I'm finna just get my things and go back home. We can be friends but I don't want a relationship with you, I meanly say as he just looked at me.
I ain't care, I ain't finna be nobody fool and this nigga clearly has to much going on and Mariah don't have time for it.

11 pm
Is it okay if I leave in the morning? I asked him as I stood to the front door.
Yeah he loudly says as I tried not to look at his sexy as body. He was shirtless and I was getting turnt on because the nigga was fine and the body was everything.
I left about a hour ago, I planned on going to get a room and to just leave in the morning but it was spring break and all the hotels in the area was booked.
So I had to come back to his place .

Letting me in he looked at me , ugh I wanted to fuck him.
Walking behind me I could smell the weed on him .
Where can I sleep? I asked him turning around to look at him.
Licking his lip, he just looked at me with the low eyes .
You can sleep where you slept last night, he says .
I slept with you last night, I replied. Pussy already on wet.
You can sleep with me again, he says as I just looked at him.

You telling me you don't want to fuck with me ? He asked me .
No I cannot fuck with you , I replied looking away from him .
Why? He asked coming close to me.

You have a lot going on, I replied back lowly.
I don't , that has nothing to do with you and me, he says as he put his hand around my body.
Cupping my ass I knew it was over.....

10 mins
Please Beniiii, please I begged as he has me bend over in the living room. Ramming his thick dick in and out of me.
You have to put a condom on, omgggggg please I begged as he just did his thing.

Fucking me so good I moaned and told him I loved him.
Slamming the dick in me he fucked me so good and hard.

5:30 a.m
This how you finna do me? He asked as I put my bags in my car.
Beni I am not trying to be in no drama. I cannot be with ah nigga with 7 kids, you got this girl big and pregnant . You saying you don't know if the babies yours but you cannot say there not, I don't want to be part of none of that.
Then I asked you all last night to put a rubber on and you again did what you wanted to do. I don't want no kids and I damn sure ain't trying to be one of your baby mommas , I yelled as I pushed from him.
You're not gonna trap me and you're not finna put me in no bullshit, byeeeeee, I yelled in his face .

Fuck all that shit.