🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

So you gonna take me from my kids? Demi asked me as I looked at her.
I was so pissed with how she was acting so I flipped and did some shit to her that I never thought I would of did. I beat her up pretty bad and kidnapped her basically .
Now that I'm a little chilled out , I'm thinking a lot and I'm pretty sure I'm going to jail once they find out where we are.

You took my kids from me because of the wrong you did. You made this situation bad. We wasn't together when I started dating , so why do this? You took the joy of me being a father away, why do I care to take you from my kids? I asked as she cried.

It's only been a few hours and my phone been ringing off the hook. Mitch called and I let him know she was still alive he told me I had to much to lose to kill her and go to prison and he was right.

She wasn't worth my freedom

4 a.m
Dropping her off to her house, she was beat up , I ain't even gonna lie . I did take it to far but she pushed me that far. Like how you give birth to my kids and not allow me to be in their life? How you take me off my kids paperwork? That's so evil. And this all because I moved on with ah bitch who don't even want ah nigga.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Wanted 2 days later
I know I mean I'm finna turn myself in, I said to Mitch as we smoked. I was at my house , I wasn't hiding from the police and I wasn't finna run. Of course I could of hit it but why?
I already talked to my lawyer and he said I would have to do a walk through.

Still haven't seen the new babies nor my kids but it was cool. One thing I never wanted to be was a dead beat daddy but how these bitches are trying me , I'm finna get this WARRANT out the way and I'm leaving Florida . Fuck these bitches , I'll make sure my kids no it wasn't me.
Missy and Milan both are being stupid and I didn't understand why but it's cool.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Missy
I don't want my kid around that stupid shit, like you did all that for what? I yelled at Beni as he looked at me.
First he pops up to my house to see Jr . He didn't call or nothing he just pops up so that's one wrong thing. Then he's requesting to see my son and I don't want my son around him right now. I heard how bad he beat Demi up and I didn't think that was right so he couldn't be around our son until I felt safe with him again.

Why you playing with me? He asked me as he looked me in the eyes. I'm not playing with you, you cannot see him, I yells as he just shook his head.

Cool tell your nigga he ain't got a job no more, he coldly says making me look at him crazy.
Why would you do that? That has nothing to do with my husband, why are you doing that? I asked him as I walked behind him.
Ignoring me he got into his truck , Beni please don't don't that, I begged thinking of how my husband will feel.
Turning his music up very loud he reversed .  The look in his eyes was unreadable and I was so hurt and felt so stupid .

10 :45
Nervously walking around my house, I sent both of my kids to T's house. She had a lot going on with Dean but her house was better then being here.
Z was a ass kicker, the nigga ain't like stupid shit .
The last year we been fighting and shit wasn't good .
He was bringing in a kill , thanks to Deans team.

Missy?? Z yells from the front of the house.
Missy?? He yells again making me jump.
Y-yess ? I answered walking towards his voice.

Ahhhhh ahhhh *slap slap slap slap * please I'm sorry, I cried .

Please * 2x pops with a belt on my back* why the fuck you jumping on Demi bandwagon and fucking with Beni knowing that's my connect? He yells as he grabs a hand full of my hair.
I'm sorry please I'll fix it, I cried as he went to punch me . *Punching me dead in the face I was out cold*

The sound of the headboard hitting the wall is what wakes me up. Face swollen, eyes couldn't open , I could taste the blood in my mouth.

Slamming his dick in and out of me I cried for mercy .
I don't know what the fuck to do, I had to make peace with Beni and get the fuck out of this situation.