26. assistant

Elara
Xavier didn't return to our room at night,I slept alone and woke up alone for the second time and although I understand that he has responsibilities,he's not the oldest brother. Darren is.

"You think this is funny?" I ask Darren after coming into his room unannounced,he has his hands all over Sienna who turns around when she hears me. She moves aside but Darren pulls her closer to him,the ends of her lips lift and I clear my throat. Darren looks up from her neck and slowly pulls away from her touching her with an erotic touch. He doesn't move much but leans back against the pillar of his bed, "do I think what is funny?" He finally responds. I cross my arms and Sienna copies the action. "Why aren't you taking up your responsibilities as eldest Morreti brother?Why do you insist on burdening Xavier?"

He runs a hand across his face,his eyes showing everything but care. "Darren," I say warning him, "El,ok I understand you,I'll take up some responsibilities but the only person who can lead this mafia is Faye and she's knocked up," he says pulling Sienna to him by her robe,she turns her head and smiles,she mouths "don't worry," with a wink and I translate that as "I'll talk to him because he's a dick who only listens to his wife."

He said that he'll take up some responsibilities so I put it to rest, I have a holiday to plan. I go to the conference room where's there's a laptop and long ass table and start writing a pros and con list. I love a good pros and cons list. My countries of choice are: Greece,Italy or maybe somewhere here in Spain. Just as I'm about to start with the pros and cons of Greece I receive a phone call from Xavier.
"Hey."
"Hi,angel there's something I need your help with,can you come to the office," he asks and I agree.
"Ok thank you," he says before ending the phone call. That's better than last time.

Xavier's office door is already open so I walk in and see three women stood with documents in their hands. "What's this?" I ask him as I walk to his desk. He's sat on his chair,his tie loose,eye bags that make him look dead,ruffled hair,he's wearing glasses that make him look older and his top buttons are open-just the way I like my men. As I stand in front of him he glances my body his lips tugging slightly upwards and says "I'm choosing an assistant,there's a lot of work to be done." I look at him then at those girls who I now realise are holding there details in their hands. No way am I letting them be in a room with him alone.

All three of them are wearing skin tight skirts that reach directly above their knees,blouses that are transparent enough to see what colour bra they're wearing. Typical. "Send them back." I say sitting on his desk. He shakes his head his pen resting on his lips, "I can't do all this by myself," he looks at me and I think of a solution.

I give him a smile before sending the girls on their way,I close the door behind them and he stands up. "I'll be your assistant," I say straightening his tie. He stops my hands by holding them "you can't-"
"Of course I can,I have no clear role in this mafia,most days I sit on my arse and do nothing," I say and he taps my arse with his pen. "Tsk tsk we're working,we have to be professional," I say shaking my head.I hide my smile as I start rearranging the heap of papers in his desk.

Xavier
These new jobs that I have to do are killing me. Last night I didn't join El in bed because I didn't manage to sleep and although I missed those 6 hours of sleep I also missed 6 hours of her. I missed that time because I was filing documents,making phone calls,doing everything that I shouldn't be doing.

In the morning I decided to call in three women to interview for the job of being my assistant but when El found out what was happening she got jealous and claimed she can do a better job. Maybe she will do a better job but all I know is that she looks hot as hell while doing it.

"You have three meetings today:one with Micheal,one with the head of police and one with a Mario Santiago," El reads my mail. I put my head back and ask "when's the Micheal one?"
She looks at me then says "in half an hour," I run my hands through my hair feeling its roughness. I need a shower.
"Why don't you leave this one,I'll attend this one while you have a shower." She reads my mind.
"Your sure?" I ask hoping she'll say no and join me in the shower.
"Yes,now go." She pulls me by the tie,leads me out of MY office and closes the door.

El  joins me on our bed. She's just finished her shower meaning her hair and body smells of strawberries,her hair is in a plait and she's wearing red tinted lip balm. She lays her head on my chest,even though she's done this many times my heart still beats out of its place, "after some consideration and lots of pro and con lists I've decided that we're going to Italy," her eyes light up as she mentions her country. "I like that idea," I tell her and she beams with joy. "And if you want we could even visit your dad," I suggest and she nods her head.

I like seeing her like this:excited and bubbly don't get me wrong her murderous and jealous side is sexy but nothing beats a smile on her face. Her smile is contagious probably because she hardly does it and her laugh,could make the most dullest room seem colourful.

make sure to follow my tiktok it's in my bio thing

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter I know I haven't been on schedule with uploading .