9. virgin mary

Elara
I play with Dawn a bit before getting ready for dinner. I was told that dinner will be at 8. Meaning at 8 everyone will be talking about the mission and work for an endless amount of time, I'll probably leave with the excuse of 'being tired.' Yeah, I'm not looking forward to it.

Yesterday while I was in the conference room, some of our workers sorted out my clothes and belongings.
I go into my wardrobe which is similar to Xavier's. On the handle of one of the closets is a beige satin dress that I'm expected to wear. I pick it up and put it against my body. A perfect fit. I search through my closet to find something to pair it with, something to wear over it. Not because I'm insecure but because it needs that finishing touch, that me touch.

I end up wearing a fur jacket, letting in hang on my arms and I wear a pearl necklace coupled with a random necklace I found. I look in the mirror and wow. Not to be self obsessed but I look amazing.

I consider bringing Dawn, I'm probably not supposed to but fuck it

I consider bringing Dawn, I'm probably not supposed to but fuck it. I pick her up and we both head to diner.

Xavier
Diner is the worst part of the day, its always the same topic, same questions and same answers "so how was your day?" Faye usually asks we all respond "great." then there's silence until someone brings up a mission or something work related. Now that Elara will be joining us there will be more questions and small talk. I hate small talk.

I sit at the unnescsary long table where Faye is already seated. "Evening," she says and places a kiss on both of my cheeks,this is a comon greeting etiquete in Spain.We both sit and  wait for the rest of us to appear. "buenas noches familia!"(good evening family) He shouts with jazz hands. He definitely just got laid. "oh and Enna (Sienna's nickname) won't be present tonight,she's resting," he says winking at me.Faye looks at him obviously worried. He winks at her and she mutters"bastard."

Next to arrive is Dawn,she comes and sits on my lap.I laugh knowing she probably ran from her mum. Darren and Faye who can't hold their excitment come to stroke her, Faye asks "where'd you get her from?" Shit now i have to tell them. Elara walks in. She's wearing the beige dress I picked out for her. Fuck she looks amazing,she even added her own flare to it. She kisses everyones cheeks and when she comes to me she gives me a half arsed kiss on the forehead.I glare at her. She rolls her eyes and we only have to wait for my brother. Something to note about this family is that we are never on time.

NO POV
The family finish their dinner,they exchange a few words then silence comes knocking and doesnt leave. Elara feeds some of her meat to Dawn who happily takes it. Ares who cant help himself from saying things randomly tells Elara "Elara,the day after tommorrow I will be in in Sicilly,so you should come with and see your mother's grave." Elara agrees and her leg begins to shake.

Ares then carries on to say "your mum and I had the pleasure to meet and forgive me for asking but how did she die, I heard she committed suicide but that might just be a rumour." Elaras leg begins to bounce faster,Xavier notices and holds onto it and squeezes it. They look at eachother and he nods his head telling her that he's got her back. She gives him a smile and he brushes his thumb agaisnt her bare,soft thigh.

She takes a deep breath "no,Ares it wasn't suicide she had caner,lukemia. she got ill and slowly," Elara's voice starts to quiver but she regains her cool before continuing "slowly she passed away." She looks at Xavier who is already looking at her with proud smile on his face. Everyone continues to eat dessert but Xavier says to Dawn who is in his lap "Daddy is so,so proud of mummy," he says it loud enough for Elara to hear.She smiles to herself and holds onto his hand that's on her thigh.

"lets go?" Xavier whispers to Elara who nods.They take their leave.

In their room Elara lays on the bed and says looking at the ceiling "what if,tommorrow when I seduce Mr bald guy,he takes my virginity?"

Xavier turns to look at her and she looks at him but immediately looks awa,flustered at her husbands bare chest. He walks upto the bed and with his finger moves Elaras chin so shes looking at him "we can easily reslove that darling," he says but Elara blinks twice "how do you mean?" she says pursing her lips together trying to understand.

He exhales "you really are virgin mary." Elara shakes her head. Xavier nods his "you are,love,you are and thats fine."

"what did you mean by that?"

"I meant you can easily loose your virginity to me,if you please to," He suggests and Elara has a lightbulb momemt. "oh,thats what you meant!" She says without hesitation "yes." He raises his eyebrows "what?" 

"yes,I'd rather flirt with him and not be a virgin,so lets do it," She says taking off her dress. He stands and looks at her,like really looks at her. Shes fiddling with her fingers,her breathing is fast and shes looking everywhere but at him. "No," he says and she looks at him surprised,she covers her stomach and asks "why?" Her voice turns fragile and soft.

He holds her hand making her show her stomach "no darling,"he says moving a stray hair behind her ear "there's nothing wrong with you,you my love,are the most exquisite thing to ever walk this earth,but the problem is that you don't really want to have sex," he says pulling his white shirt around her shoulders. She nods and says "sorry,"he kisses her neck "you have nothing to be sorry about." That little act makes her go crazy. She at first fought the urge to do it but now she doesn't think she can. She traces her finger around the rim of his lips and he says "what are you-" he's stopped by Elara's lips connecting with his.

hahah I'm leaving u guys on a cliffhanger
Onto the next chapter ig —> —>