5. after party

Elara
We boarded the jet at around 2 am where all my belongings were stored in the cabin. One of the air hostesses took me to my seat where there was a wash kit and makeup. Xavier went to the VIP section. I feel like I'm lagging behind,he's being entertained by a bunch of strippers in his own jet and I'm sat here waiting for the jet to take off. Fuck that.

I manage to find the VIP section,I mean it wasn't hard,the blaring music and erotic moans were a useful hint.
He really left me and expected me to just wallow around.

Once I enter, I make a promise to myself-get wasted and tease some guys. I look to my right and I wave at Alice she tells me to come to her, "you thinking of getting wasted?" I nod my head and take the drink from her hand. She shakes her head holds onto my hand and takes me to the bar. The bartender has a name tag 'Simon' I smile at him and he reciprocates it. "Good evening ladies," he says making small talk. "What would you like?" He asks and I order two margaritas. I offer one to Alice but she refuses "I'm good." One of us has to be the sensible one.
"More for me then." I say before drinking both the drinks.

I order another and then another. The bartender looks at me at smirks "want something stronger?" I nod not being able to speak. He makes a beverage and as I drink it a concerning sting attacks my throat,it makes me feel lucid like I'm floating. I take another sip and although the taste is seriously sour I enjoy it.

Suddenly the music turns into only vibrations. I laugh as my senses start to drown out. What is happening? My ears start to ring and the bartender becomes multiple each version more blurry than the other. I turn trying to stabilise myself by clenching the counter. I turn to look at Alice but she's no where to be found.

My head starts spinning and then the lights,the lights are too bright. I need to sit down. I walk forward in search of a seat. I walk up some stairs until I finally find it. A chair! I run my fingers on the seat part and sit. The chair starts moving,it's like it's a person,it's breathing?

Xavier
Elara walks up to well she stumbles. She grips onto her head and points her finger to me. She pokes her finger into my cheek. The whore-I mean woman that was dancing on me stops clearly startled. One of them tries moving Elara off me. "Don't touch her." Elara runs her shaky fingers along my pants "I need to sit." She whispers as if she's reminding herself. She sits on my lap but almost immediately shouts in a hoarse voice "the chair is breathing? No!" she says feeling my chest as it contracts.

She slaps my chest "stop moving!" She attempts to shout but her voice is basically gone. I hold her head and rest it again my chest. "Shh," I whisper in her ear. How much did she drink?

"Where the fuck is she?" I hear a female shout. Not wanting to move because Elara might wake up I ask one of the strippers "who's shouting?" She looks down at the commotion and says "it's some woman asking the bartender where her friend is," she tells me before gliding her hand across my chest "no," I say stoping her hand from going any further. "Describe the girl," I say and she looks again.
"She looks like she knows how to fight,she's looks East Asian and she I wearing the body guard uniform -all black." I nod and shoo her away.
It's Elara's bodyguard.

Elara's phone rings in her pocket. It's Alice. She's saved as Alice💕 I almost laugh at how sweet that is. I answer the phone and she asks in a shaky voice "El?"
"Elara is with me,what happened?"
"Xavier?"
"Yes."
"Is she safe?"
"Yes now tell me what she drunk."
"I-I think the bartender spiked her drink. I left her with him for a second.I swear I only went because this girl was getting slapped and she was crying." She starts rambling.
"Ok ok I don't care but where is the bartender?"
"He's serving drinks." That bastard Simon.
"Ok escort everyone out and call my brothers." I tell her and as she does that I slip away from Elara slowly to ensure she doesn't wake up.

"Sto rallentando la sua morte!" (I'm making his death slow) Ares shouts as he storms into the section.
"This guy?" Darren says laughing in surprise.
Faye joins "he what?" I tell her he spiked my wife's drink she takes a bite of a cherry and spits the seed. She always has a cherry on her it's a bit weird. "Oh! He's fucked,he chose the wrong girl to pick on." She says taking out her blade.
Lastly but definitely not least Sienna joins "oh I'm in the mood to kill,no actually torture." She says kissing my brother's lips and whispers something in his ear which makes him smile.

Simon turns when he sees us he's turns to stone "I-I." He stammers trying to find an excuse. Darren and Faye bring him to us-they usually stick to the cleaner parts of all this-the hunting them down.
He comes into an arms length before falling onto the ground in fear. "I didn't know I'm sorry." He pleads until Faye shuts him up
"you didn't know? She's wearing a fucking wedding dress and regardless of who she is you don't spike someone's drink." Ares nods at her and she leaves. "You did great," he comforts her.

Faye was trafficked into this country. She managed to escape and then became a prostitute. She's always had a nurturing side to her,so when the other women were hurt or were mistreated she would deal with it. She would kill whoever hurt them,she was known as the mother of whores. She worked her way up the world of strippers and illegal sex work until one day she found herself in Ares's office. Before she had even knocked on his door she had killed a man who raped one of her colleagues. She was informed that Ares knew about it. This was obviously not true. They fell in love but since that day when Faye was so close to ending my brothers life she swore off killing. She said "I could be killing somebody who means something to someone,before perhaps it didn't bother me because I had no one but now when I have a family it keeps me up at night."

Once Faye has walked out I grab Simon by the collar lifting his neck up and opening his mouth. Sienna then comes and pours one drop of poison into his mouth,his face squirms. "Why did you do it?" Ares asks holding a gun to his neck. Simon trembles "I didn't know." I look at my brother and whisper "what do you mean 'why' he doesn't have an alternative. My brother slaps me. I clench my fists "Xavier Morreti have you not learnt by now that you can't trust anyone but your family and if someone makes a move on our family they have a motive." I nod in response. He didn't have to fucking slap me.

The questioning continues until he finally admits "I-was ordered by the Santos,the aim was to kill that bitch so that you," he says pointing at me "will marry the daughter of their boss."
"The Santos?" Sienna questions and Darren replies "they used to be close to us as a family but one day our little brother fucked one of the bosses daughters and since then they have hated us."
"If they want ME to marry their daughter then they desperately need help." Both of my brothers nod. Ares asks "they can suck their dicks,anyway who wants to end this fools life."

Just as he says that Alice runs down the stairs "I will,it will be slow don't worry capo,"(boss)
he looks her bewildered "who are you?" She tilts her head and I can practically hear her say seriously "Capo I'm Alice,Elara's bodyguard and best friend." He nods and asks "can we trust you?"
"yes,you can I've been in the Romeros service since I was a child and I am loyal to my boss because she is not only my boss but my sister," Ares nods tells us to leave.

2k wth!!
thank so much
onto the next chapter—> —>