6. night temperatures

Elara

"Sto rallentando la sua morte!" (I'm making his death slow) are the sweet words that wake me up. It takes a while to gather my thoughts and figure out what happened. I look through the space between the stairs and when I see it I rub my eyes thinking I'm dreaming. Xavier, Ares, Darren, Sienna, and Faye all of them are crowding over a man. I squint to see who it is and when I realize it's the bartender all the events leading me to be in this situation come back. He asked if I wanted anything stronger and me being foolish enough to trust him nodded. He then spiked my drink and... oh no! I sat in Xavier's lap.
He didn't move me, I rested on his chest and he didn't shove me off. I feel a smile sneaking up on my face and covering my mouth while shaking my head.
How am I going to face him?

Sienna drops a drop of I think it's poison because of the way Simon reacts to it. "El?" I hear Alice's voice and I turn to see her in tears. "oh thank fuck ,your alive," she says hugging me. Why would I not be alive. "what do you want me to do boss?" my loyal best friend asks and I smile at her before saying "kill him, let them do what they want ,let them get answers out of him but you have to be the one that he sees before he dies." I tell her, she nods and we both watch.

Ares slaps Xavier and I cringe for him, his pride must be shattered. I can't hear them totally from this height but from their body language I can tell they are in killing mode, Alice will kill Simon though, despite how horny they are for blood. Simon finally confesses and his words I can hear perfectly "I-was ordered by the Santos, the aim was to kill that bitch so that you," he says pointing at Ares "will marry the daughter of their boss." I look at Alice but her eyes are pinned on Simon. "I recognise him,its probably why i trusted him with you even if it was for a second," Alice said her eyes watery "he was the trafficers son,he would film us and train us,I must have trusted him,"

"because he's a familiar face," I finish of her sentence and she nods a tear rolling down her cheek. I wipe it with my thumb "not now Al," I tell her and she nods and makes her presence known downstairs.

Xavier

Alice said that she would finish the job and for that she has my respect and she definately has Darren's,she will gain Ares's I know that much. I see Alice leave and I can't help but wondering where Elara is. Why?Xavier stop giving a fuck.Your going to get hurt.
The voice of reason speaks again. You know I'm right.

NO POV
The jet that carries the Morreti family and their workers lands in Madrid. They don't take a taxi or a car to to their mansion because their mansion has a landing plot for planes.

The workers carry their belongings to where they belong and the family prepare for diner.

Xavier guides his new wife to their bedroom "follow me," he says and she follows behind.
Once they enter Elara stops to gawk at the room in awe. It's different than hers at home,it's big and has windows outlined with vines,that look out to an orchard . The room has a fireplace and next to it is a piano "do you play?" She asks and he replies "no my mum used to,do you?" He asks trying to get to know her.
"I do,I'm out of practice but I can," she says but what she really means behind those words is will you let me practice on something that means a lot to you?

Xavier as if he could read minds suggests "feel free to practice on it anytime." He checks his phone and the time is three am. "Will you be sleeping here,El?" He says her nickname with extra caution and it completely backfires.
"My name is Elara please use it," she says looking at him up and down.
He puts his hands up in defeat "ok sorry." She notices he does that a lot and makes a mental note.

A knock sounds on the door "may we come in?" The voice asks and Xavier presses the unlock button next to the bed. A few workers enter with six suitcases. They leave and Xavier smiles at the small amount of bags she has. Two of the bags are his and four of them are hers. "Why do you have such few bags?"
"Because I usually just use Alice's clothes." She says picking out a bra and shorts.
He asks "Will you be-"he stops speaking when he looks up at her.
Her wedding dress has been slipped off and her bare body is displayed for him to see. He turns around and she scoffs "really,I'm not that hideous for fuck sake Xavier I'm your wife,you can watch me change."

"I never said you were hideous you just deserve more than a horn ball that only wants to watch you when you can't see." He says. She pulls her shorts up but when she gets to her bra she falters. Shit. She tries to clip the buckles together but fails she tries again. This time she curses out loud "fuck." Xavier sees her struggle and from behind moves her long black hair. "Need help with that sweet?" He asks flicking her bra strap so it makes a sound. She nods and swallows to make her suddenly dry mouth normal again.

She feels him close to him but doesn't hate it. She takes her hair to a side and he traces his finger down to her bra and clips it into place. He steps back and she turns around. Their lips are centimetres away but they pull away to avoid anything from starting.

"Horn ball?" She repeats what he said with a chuff of air. "Yeah you've never heard it?" He asks and she nods and falls into a laughing fit.
"I'm sorry," she apologises but he just smiles at her.
"I was going to ask before I helped you if you were going to sleep in the bed." She stops laughing.
"Where will you sleep?" She asks and he points to the couch that's in the corner of their room.
"Ok I'll sleep in the bed." They both agree and try to get at least an hour of sleep.

Elara
I'm cold. I look at my phone for the time and see it's 4 am,it's not even been an hour. I rub my feet together trying to generate some heat. Should I call him over to sleep with me? It would just be for warmth.
"Xavier?" I ask hoping he's awake. He replies with a grunt. "Can you come here?" I ask and I lifts his head. His hair is messy and it looks so fluffy. Girl you need to stop.

"Why?" He asks his voice is deep and tired. I swear if he wasn't a prick I would have swooned over just his voice. "Because it's bloody freezing,please." I ask him and he pushes himself up with a groan. "Fuck," I whisper. No no. Did he hear that?

Xavier
I heard it. And it was hot.

She's complaining that it's cold and I should sleep with her. What am I a heater?
I join her and she backs up against me. Good because I would have pushed her face away if she even tried to face me.
Why the fuck am I hard? I move away from her but her persistent arse backs up more against me practically grinding me. I grunt. "Elara." I say trying to alert her. She doesn't reply.

She turns to face me and to make it worse she wraps her arms around my waist. Her hands run up and down my back and my penis becomes hard. Move her off . No she's comfortable. Your royally fucked.

Elara
Did I purposely wrap my arms around him and rub mommy hands along his back? No definitely not. I did and it was satisfying to listen to.

it's currently 2:58
and I'm not tired
onto the next chapter ig —> —>