7. Icebreaker

NO POV
Xavier was the first to wake up,he had only gotten four hours sleep but it was enough. When he opened his eyes the first things he saw were the uncovered parts of Elara's boobs. When he realised what he was doing he practically jumped off the bed. At this Elara opened her eyes she saw the jump and started laughing. "Your evil you know." Xavier said and Elara nodded sleeplessly.
"Last night," she said sitting up, "I'm sorry I sat on your lap,I honestly thought you were a chair." She shakes her head at how delirious she was.

"Don't apologise,it wasn't your fault and you are extremely light by the way like at times I forgot you were there." He says taking off his shirt. "Shall I?" Elara wants to respect him,well enough to ensure that they trust eachother. He shakes his head and starts to rummage his closet for something to wear.

His closet is a walk in,it's ceiling is black,the drawers are black even his clothes consist of mostly black. His formal attire is only black suits and black button up shirts. He brings his clothes out and starts dressing. While his chest is revealed he asks an already horny Elara "what are your turn ons?" Elara blushes the brightest shade of pink. "Don't be shy," he lets her confess but she shakes her head "what? Are you? How?" He asks stunned.

"I've just never had sex,I've teased guys into thinking they can fuck me but I never let them actually do it." As she explains he takes off his pants her eyes dash away from the bulge in his boxers. He puts a new pair of trousers on "do I make you nervous,virgin Mary?" Sh rolls her eyes. "I'm not exactly an innocent virgin like I've given head and whatnot," she tries to make her seem less innocent to him but it backfires.

"Ok but you have never had sex so in my eyes your innocent." If she wasn't so tired she would've proven that she's not. Before he heads out he tells her "come to the conference room at 10."

Elara
Xavier isn't that bad,yes he's a prick at times but he has some kind of affection in him. I have an hour to kill before I have to go to the conference room so why not see if there's breakfast. I walk past several bodyguards. Ew why are they all guys,no wonder everyone is so on edge.

The smell of coffee wraps around me like a hug when I finally find the first floor. I walk into the kitchen where Sienna,Darren and Faye are eating Starbucks. Faye looks at me and ushers me over "we thought you wouldn't wake up,anyway we're glad your here," she says offering me a cinnamon roll. The wrapper sits only a hand reach away. Don't check. The voice in my head is right but imagine if theirs a lot of calories. I reach for the wrapper but Darren snatches it before me. Faye puts her elbow on my shoulder,not harshly "don't fall down that rabbit hole," she says and I nod.

"So what are you guy's job,like do you have certain roles?" I ask trying to end the awkwardness. Faye starts explaining why she left early yesterday and Sienna says "I'm a chemist,do you know what that means kid?" She's like 3 years older than me. "Yes,you essentially poison people." I say because I'm not a kid. Darren tells me that he's usually the one that distracts people "for example if we are raiding a house I'll be the one who turns off the cameras it's my job to clear out all of the evidence,apart from the blood and guts that's the cleaners job."

I take all of that in and all three of them are looking at me "yes?"
"What's so special about you?" Sienna asks. If I'm honest I don't really know. I stay quiet and Faye understands "El,can I call you El?"
"Yeah."
"Ok training starts at 12 today, every other day it's starting at 6:30 and that includes Sunday."
"Training?" I ask.
"Yes,I'll teach you how to analyse situations," Faye says.
"I'll teach you how to kill," Darren says.
"I'll work on your chemistry," Sienna says with a smile.
I smile back "I already know how to kill," I tell them and Darren smiles.
"Oh really well you can show me how it's done." He replies in a sarcastic tone.
Do these guys not know?

I go back to the room to get changed. I wear a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Once I've changed I try to find my way to the conference room. After asking a few of the guards I find it. It's lit by a red luminescent light. I enter "hello!"

"hello love," a British accent replies.
I turn around and there's a blonde man with blue eyes starring at me. "Silas Morreti,and you are?" Morreti he must be a relative,the brothers have dark features but he has the opposite. "Elara Romero," I tell him my name and his eyes widen. "Shit,shit your Xav's wife,I'm sorry." I stop him.
"Sorry for what,I'm not your boss you don't have to bow down and kiss my feet," I say smiling at him. He scratches the back of his neck "your sure?"
"Yes,now can you help me,I'm supposed to be in the conference room but I don't think this," I say waving my hands at the room "is it."

"No miss your wrong this is the conference room,I'll take you to Xav and Ares," he says walking along side me. Xav?
"Who's Xav?"
"I mean Xavier. We are pretty close." He says
"You guys are cousins right?"
"Yeah,if you couldn't tell I'm from Britain."

We walk into the actual conference room where Ares,Darren and Xavier are crowded around the table. They all look up when I walk in. Xavier looks at me while they continue taking about whatever is so important. "What did you want?" I ask mostly Xavier. He walks up to me and pulls me to a side. "What the fuck are you wearing?" I shrug. "Elara go change," he says turning me around with his hands.
"No." I say and he rolls his eyes. Copy cat "Xav," I say teasingly "I'm not changing so say what it is you want to say." I say finishing this sentence.
"Who-"he looks at Silas and laughs running his palms along his face. "I can never be mad at him." He says to himself.
"Yeah I know he's cute,kind too." I say and his facial expression changes.

Ares clears his throat and we both join him "so Elara we have decided that you will be joining us on our next mission." I nod in understanding. "We have heard that you killed 71 men in one night. We could use someone like that in our team so what do you say?"
"Yeah?" I say not sure what to say.
"Excellent."
"When will Enna be joining us?" Just as Ares says that Sienna walks in her head held high.
"Morning boys,morning El."
Xavier looks at me and shakes his head.
"Morning." They reply in a monochrome voice.
"Morning." I reply.

Xavier
When Enna calls Elara,El there's no problem but when I say it she gives me the cold shoulder. Well if she can call me Xav I'm calling her El.
"So what's the plan Chapo," (boss) I ask my eldest brother.

"The plan is simple we are attacking the Santos,we will make them think that we are on their side,then Elara will seduce the boss,his name is Jackson Santos,he's bald so you won't miss him, and then," he says looking at me "you will kill him." Seduce a bald man. Got it

thanks for all the love

this is Silas

onto the next chapter—> —>