.+* Chapter 16 ~ What a Strange Dream *+.

PoV: ???

Sanemi stared into Giyuu's deep, blue eyes. Deep and beautiful like the ocean, hiding secrets deep below the surface. Painful secrets, one's that riddled him with guilt.

Giyuu looked back into Sanemi's, a gorgeous shade of violet, with specks of indigo. They say eyes are windows to the soul, if that were true then Sanemi's were closed, locked, and boarded shut.

Both absent mindedly leaned in, hands placed gently on the other's thighs, snaking upwards slowly, lips gently parted. Giyuu lifted his hand to caress Sanemi's cheeck, rubbing his thumb at the corner of his mouth.

He leaned in quickly, closing the gap, Sanemi smiling warmly against his lips. Giyuu slowly returned the smile. A small one, but still a smile.

Sanemi cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss, both letting out small noises as their tongues were intertwined.

Just then, a familiar face walked in through the door the two had foolishly left unlocked.

"Tomioka-san? Shinobu-san wanted me to give you this medici-..." The red-heads words trailed off as he stared open-mouthed at the scene infront of him.

"Th-This isn't what it looks like!" Giyuu shouted hastily, scooting away as Sanemi stood up. "Learn to knock, little bastard!" The snowy haired man excalimed.

He awoke with a small noise, sitting up slowly, blinking as his eyes focused in the darkness.

Who were those men? And why is everything so fuzzy? He stood up, and walked outside, breathing in the frozen air.

Small flakes dusted his hair and clothes while he stood in the inky blackness, watching, listening, smelling. He wasn't hungry, and dismissed whatever was creating movement out there.

He opened the door to am old shed containing logs and approached the man in cuffs, a fabric gag hanging below his chin.

He kicked him awake. "You. Tell me why you are always in my dreams." The blonde man in shackles looked startled and confused.

"The fuck are you on about?"

He growled, leaning down, towering over the captive. "Answer me, Hashira scum." He spat, baring his fangs.

"Listen, I don't know why I'm in your dreams, that's your problem, not mine Ta-... Demon."

He straightened his posture, and turned to leave before stopping. "You're lucky I haven't killed you, you know."

"Well why don't you? Since you're obviously so capable of doing so. What do you even gain from keeping me alive?" The blonde retorted, his words laced with venom and hatred.

"My sister likes you. Simple as that." He responded calmy, before leaving the small shed and locking the hatch on the heavy wooden door.

"Disgusting human..." He hissed under his breath as he walked back to the cabin to continue sleeping, the snow crunching quietly under his feet.

A/N: WOOOO I'M BACK BABY!! Hopefully more regular updates coming soon, I have lot's of ideas for this!

Also, I'll be cross-posting this to AO3 soon! :D