"Did you guys see that?" Momoi gaped.

"It was so quick, I'm not sure," Kise answered wide eyed as Hibiki nodded.

It was Kiyoshi's turn as he went to jump up in the air and looked like he was going to go for a basket. Miyaji was right there though and wasn't going to allow that to happen as he too leaped into the air while he reached his hand up high.

"Get that outta here! You're finished!" the dark blonde third year shouted.

What Miyaji didn't know was that Seirin's center wasn't going to shoot. Let's not forget about those huge hands of his and his iron grip. Miyaji watched with shock as Kiyoshi turned mid-air before passing the ball down to Mitobe, who then jumped up and dunked the ball double handed through the hoop.

"Yeah, Mito!" the tall girl's cheers could be heard as she began running back in order to defend.

As Momoi watched from above, she could see the similarities between Seirin's game play and Touou's, both of them going at it really hard with their offense. Shutoku didn't know what was going on as Hyuga made another three pointer, they were definitely keeping up a lot more than they were when the two teams played each other during the summer, it was crazy.

"What's with this offensive power? It's almost like they're an entirely different Seirin," Takao thought out loud as he held the ball.

There was some strong power behind the red and black team's plays, it was nuts. The hawk eyed point guard almost didn't recognize the team he and the rest of Shutoku were battling with.

"No, not exactly," Shutoku's captain overheard the point guard saying, causing the boy to turn back towards him.

"It'd be more accurate to say they're back."

"What're you talking about?"

What did that mean? It'd make sense for the first years not to know since this was the first year they were facing off with Seirin. But the third years had seen this sudden offensive power before, and it was both refreshing and kind of scary to see it make a comeback like this.

"Seirin's playstyle is offensive team basketball, and they were even faster last year with Kiyoshi. With him and Hyuga covering the inside and outside, they score with the speed and passing of all five players. It's run and gun speed basketball. This is Seirin's signature style," Ootsubo explained.

While Shutoku may have beaten them last year, this playstyle of basketball was both hard to come by and could be difficult to play against at some points. And with the addition of strong players like Kagami and the Triple Threat of the Generation of Miracles to Seirin, this playstyle was going to be harder to fight against.

Over on Seirin's bench, everyone was watching this game closely until Riko spoke up.

"Two big things have changed since Teppei came back," she started, causing Izuki, Kuroko and Koganei to turn towards her as she elaborated.

"One: our inside's much stronger. And two: by cycling the ball with (Y/N) as our point guard, the quickness of our passes has increased tremendously. So when it comes to high paced point wars, our true potential's gonna shine through," the coach explained, ending with a smirk on her face.

Kagami and (Y/N) had to agree, they were getting such a rush from this that it wasn't even funny as they ran. Mitobe soon posted up for a shot, but Takao ended up through his aim of as the ball bounced off the rim. Ootsubo was right there to get it too as he leaped in the air along with Kiyoshi. The Shutoku captain didn't have any problem getting the ball. And Seirin's center feared who it was going to go to as he watched Midorima catch the pass.