Chapter 45 Back Home

Start from the beginning

The man in the black body suit rubbed his chin. "I guess that's reasonable and fair," he said calmly, and then suddenly he was throwing up his arms in anger. "THE FUCK YOU WILL!"

"Twice!" Mr. Compress barked, making his companion quiet down. He shook his head and turned back to Shoto. "Apologies for his behavior, but you know how he is."

Twice walked away and started making comments on the furniture outside, first complimenting it and then insulting it. Mr. Compress stepped closer to Shoto, his hands folded in front of him. The omega always felt a little afraid of Compress. The mask hid his face, but Shoto still felt the man's gaze from behind the mask. He may act like a beta, never stepping up to his boss, but he had the presence of an alpha and it made Shoto nervous.

"You know why he sent us, Snowflake?~" Compress said the name with an even more sinister tone. Shoto saw Twice turning to look at him. "Not because we're messenger boys..." Shoto heard rustling noises around him. Something under the patio or above it. Something behind him! Compress leaned in closer and raised his hand. "We're delivery boys~ And you, sweet thing, are the package." Shoto felt Compress touch his face and then there was a flash of light.

After what only felt like a few seconds. The flash was gone and Shoto was now in the backseat of a car. Compress was driving, lowering his hand after turning Shoto back to normal. Two Twices were sitting on either side of him. And in the front passenger seat was an alpha with burnt skin around his neck and spiky, black hair.

"What the fuck!" Shoto yelled at Dabi who sat back smoking. "Why are you acting like I belong to you! It isn't my fault that you got kicked out of the club!"

"Nah but as my brother!" Dabi growled making the omega submit. "You should be ready and willing to help out the family. Especially when I'm the only one who was able to help you out of that hell hole!"

"Ok, you're right but that doesn't mean that you get to treat me like I'm one of your whores! I have my own life too!" Shoto snapped back at the alpha.

"That's right you do," said the Twice to Shoto's left. The one of the right grabbed Shoto by the throat and snarled, "No you don't! You never will!"

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Twice, let him go before I torch both of you. I don't care if one of you is the real one." The two clones huffed and crossed their arms in synchronized motion. Dabi turned around to face Shoto with glowing eyes. "Only I get to beat the shit out of my little brother." Dabi glared at Shoto. "I need more omegas in the club. The sluts I have walking on the streets won't make me nearly as much as they got from dancing. So give me some names. I remember most of the bitches they had there."

"I don't know anyone in there that is interested in you! And what about Kosei? He's still dancing in there for you" Shoto said rolling his eyes and folding his arms. "He's in there and that's all you need! Maybe you shouldn't be raping people if you didn't want to be kicked out."

Dabi growled and reached back to grab Shoto by the throat. "I was kicked out because I didn't make them afraid enough of me." Shoto held up his cigarette and the end it glowed brighter until a blue flame burst from it. "They'll be reminded why they should been more afraid of me." The alpha snarled and brought his flame closer to Shoto's face. The little slut was his brother, but Dabi still demanded respect from him.

"If you burn him, he can't dance," one Twice said. It almost sounded like he was trying to defend Shoto. But then the other spoke up, "Give him more burns! It'll make him look better."

With a snarl, Dabi incinerated the cigarette to ashes and let them fall into Shoto's lap. "I'll deal with those sluts from the club. You are going to get me more omegas to work for me. Get them from the Pynk or somewhere else, I don't give a shit. But find them fast."