𝟮. 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝘀

Roman strides to the stairs that lead to the underground of their grand home

Roman strides to the stairs that lead to the underground of their grand home. His shoulders were stiff like a brick wall, jaw tended as if he would dislocate it any second and steel eyes held up in a frown. Gun in his hand, his grip on it was tightened as to hold in his inner turmoil of putting a hole in someone's chest. Roman entered the indoor gun range, some of his men were also in there, conversing with one another in a corner and some at each station shooting into the target boards.

The loud chatter had simmered down, seeing their Leader walk in, that too angered, they didn't want to suffer the wrath and stand at the end of the gun. He didn't pay any mind to them and stood in front of the middle station. Checking the magazine is full with bullets, he let his release out. Shooting at the targets on the board, the sound of the metal echoing and vibrating against the board, helped slightly put his anger at bay. Continuing his firing, he notices from the corner of his eye, Reid coming his way. He also picked up a gun and filled the magazine up. "I just seen the bitch lea-"
"Don't"

Reid knew better then to continue what to say. He wasn't scared of Roman, he was brought up with him, practically brothers too. But he knew his position in power wasn't as high as his brother so he knew that bullet could end him. "The Garcia's want their shipment settled here." Reid continued, treading on eggshells. "Bain had concluded it with Garcia himself over the phone."
"Of course the motherfucker would!" Roman slammed the gun onto the desk in front. Cracking his finger to release the tension, he let out a quick sigh to calm his rage.

His brother was always the better one at handling business, Roman's strategy was and had always been violence and dominance whereas Bain's was terror and dominance. He knew if he were at the end of the line he would lose his shit and start another uprising with the Garcia's. He had to reevaluate his mind, knowing his brother did a good thing of allowing them to come to their land. They basically were in the middle of no where and had the upper hand. "Your face needs reshaping." Roman smirked at Reid's remark.

"Could say the same about you" Reid wanted to spar the Boss. They both did this quite often, Both Roman and Reid were very trained fighters. They also liked a challenge of seeing who is able to defeat and be defeated. Walking out the Gun range, Roman's mind was at bay. And hopes to stay that way.