The ceremony got over, Aayat was nervous and scared about his reaction, but taking a deep breath she walked inside the room, to see Zaviyaar was already ready to sleep.

"You are sleeping so soon," Zaviyaar blurted out.

"I'm tired, even you must be too, so get changed then sleep" He advised her, Aayat nodded with a fake smile.

He pulled her in his arms as soon as she came on the bed, he caressed her hair, pecking her temple, removing her thoughts.

~

Next day they had their Nikkah ceremony, there was a hustle bustle in the house, and bride and groom were getting ready together in their room.

Aayathad worn her shara and shirt, she was roaming without any makeup, jewellery and dupatta, as beauticians would come to doll her up.

"Aayat, help me with this button," Zaviyaar said irritatedly, walking towards her with black kurta, struggling with his buttons.

Aayat chuckled as she placed the jewellery on the bed, and walked towards him, Zaviyaar immediately slipped his arm around her waist with a smile admiring her wife.

"You look gorgeous" He complimented her on kissing her cheek, Aayat giggled.

"I'm not even ready to properly Zavi" she replied, closing his buttons.

"Still you look heavenly gorgeous" He whispered, kissing her both cheeks, causing her to close her eyes.

"I don't know about me, but you look very handsome hubby" She complimented him, moving back to adore him.

She held his both hands, closed her eyes, recited some surah, and blew air on him, protecting him from all evil eyes, Manik admired her with all the love

"Zaviyaar..actually I-" She opened her mouth to tell him he waited for her to complete but she sighed looking at his gaze. "I love you a lot," she said, changing her words.

"Feelings are mutual baby" he replied taking her in a hug, Aayat exhaled in his embrace. The thought crossed in her mind how to tell him, what if he's not happy with the news, or he want some more time with her.

"Aayat I don't know what's troubling you, but let me tell you, that you will get not any bad reaction from me, I'm your best friend you supporter, you companion, whatever will be the situation you will find me right beside you" He whispered caressing her head, Aayat smiled as her all doubts got vanished.
~

The Nikaah set was beautifully decorated at the wedding hall, the arrangements were like, soft mattresses were placed on that floor with pillows, and for the bride and groom they had made a curtain of flowers between them.