42

Inline comments are highly recommended.🫶🏻

They walked back inside but Zaviyaar stopped in between, he untangled his hand from Aayat, and bent down on his knees in-front of her, making her gasp in surprise.

"What are you doing Zavi?" She asked in astonishment, Aayat placed her foot on his thigh.

"Your laces are opened, what if you fall down, so just tying it" he replied her casually, tying the laces, gaining a lot of attention, Making Aayat nervous, as people start whispering in hush voices

Watching the well known person, they way he is bending on his knees, Some smiled at them, girls were admiring him, how he's so caring, envying Aayat too. Aayat tried to stop him but he didn't listen to her and got up after he was done.

"Kaif you never tied my sandals like this" Faryal complained looking at them.

"Baby because you never wore sandals with laces" he replied as a matter of fact, She glared at him.

"Zaviyar why you did that, you could have told me, everybody was watching" She grumbled,

"Aayat it doesn't matter to me, I like taking care of you" He replied shrugging his shoulders as it was casual for him.

Then before Aayat could argue more he held her hand walked near the bar area, he pulled the bar stool and and made her comfortable over their,

"One mock-tail, without even a drop of alcohol, understood" he ordered to the waiter sternly, he nodded in yes, and forward him the glass filled with mock-tail.

He took it from him and smelled it first, and then drank a sip to check it, finding nothing wrong in it, he handed the glass to Aayat, who was looking at him all the while, she just took a sip feeling thirsty. Zaviyaar ordered red wine for himself.

"Do you drink alcohol?" She asked him, frowning as she never knew this.

"Yeah I do but just on some occasions" he replied and shrugged and about to take a sip but stopped looking at Aayat she was staring at him and then the glass.

"You don't want me to drink?" He asked her raising his eyebrows "NO" she replied just one word, Zaviyaar placed back his glass without even taking a sip, and ordered a mocktail for himself too, Aayat  beamed .

The both were watching how girls were walking  on the ramp walk dressed in beautiful outfits, in between they ordered some refreshments and were enjoying, talking and laughing on something or other, like lost best friends who meet after ages.

"i never knew you were this romantic bro" Zain teased him who came with faryal and Kaif , they joined them and sad beside them on a bar stool.

They looked at their position, Zaviyaar was standing behind her encircling his one arm around her stomach, And Aayat too leaned back on him getting comfortable.