49

"Aayu where are you, I need you here ASAP" Eshal screamed on the phone, she was shouting holding her stomach, as it was the time of her delivery.

"I'll be there soon babe, just keep yourself calm, I'm almost there" Aayat replied her back relaxing her.

"Can you drive fast please Zaviyaar" Aayat pleaded as she hang up the phone looked at him.

"Baby I'm already driving on high speed, it's not our fault that flight got delayed" Zaviyaar responded, glancing a the road.

Almost a year have passed, a lot has been changed since then, they both had become more closer with that time, there love was growing each passing second, Even intimacy have grown more between the, they are more comfortable and relaxed with Each-other

Today is Eshal's delivery, thus they are flying to Islamabad. Zaviyaar had already informed them to send the car on Airport .

"I feel so bad, that I'm not with her, when she needs me the most" Aayat uttered, sighed sadly.

"Hey! it's not your fault baby, we are about to reach don't get disheartened" Zaviyaar comforted her, tapping her head softly.

They reached the hospital after in 10 minutes, Aayat get down from the car, before Zaviyaar could stop her. she walked inside, she spotted her both fathers, she greeted them with a Salam.

Asking them about Eshal's room she made her way towards it quickly.

Zaviyaar who came behind her, nodded his head in disbelief, He greeted his father and father-in-law, with a hug.

"Why was she in so much hurry?" Aayat's father asked him, looking at Aayat's entering one of the rooms.

"She's worried for Eshal, we wanted to come a day before only, but I had a important meeting, and now the flight got delayed, she just wanted to meet her as soon as possible." Zaviyaar explained them sitting on that bench beside him.

"Where is saad, and pupho?" he asked looked around for them.

"Saad is in canteen with her mother, you know both were fasting, so there are breaking that fast" Zaviyaar's father replied him.

It's the month of Ramadan, which is almost over as few days are left, Aayat and Zaviyaar didn't kept the fast because they were travelling.

~

"Thank-god you are here" Eshal exclaimed, relief washed over her face, when she saw Aayat.

"What's the position?" Aayat asked from the lady doctor, standing beside Eshal holding her hand.

"We don't think normal delivery is possible, she's getting tired" She informed her, knowing her as Aayat is a famous cardiac surgeon, and too from London, she has achieved a lot with her hardwork.

"Eshal you have to push come on you can do this, for your baby" Aayat boosted her, looking at her Eshal got a moral support, and she with her all energy gave a push.

Soon they heard the cry of a baby, Eshal threw her head on the pillow totally drained out.

"it's a boy" Nurse informed her, she covered the baby with clean towel, forward it to Aayat, she took him in his arms with full care.

"Hey baby!" She whispered looked at him in awed, lifting the new born near her face.

She looked at Eshal, and asked the doctor about it, she informed her because of tiredness she's has fainted she'll get up soon.

Aayat walked out with the baby, everyone rushed towards her, Aayat looked at saad with a smile, and handed him the baby.

"It's boy" she informed them, then stand beside Zaviyaar, who took her in a side hug, peck her head.