𝟐1

Inline comments are highly appreciated💕

No proof reading!

~
After exchanging the rings, Everyone got busy with some or other work as today's the baraat day. Ayesha took Aayat with her to make her understand some of her wife's responsibilities.

"Han Jee meri piyaari Amii " Aayat cheerfully uttered walking in and placed herself in her lap, while Ayesha sighed and patted her head with all the love she had for her.

[yes my lovely mother]

"how were you last night, were you guys comfortable?" Ayesha asked slowly , giving her some hint, Which Aayat understood what she's trying to ask her She got off her head from her lap feeling awkward and nervous.

"Ami we are just getting to know Eachother, Aur apko tou maloom hai kin kafiyaat me yeh Nikaah hua hai" Aayat tried to explain her point as she tucked her hair behind her nervously! And awkwardly

[And you know in what circumstances this wedding happened]

"Aayat you both already know Eachother, and I think you should start behaving Like married girl now, I know that your Nikkah happened in this house, that doesn't mean you should behave like you used to, there are some responsibility of a wife, you should help him, take care of his things, give him all the rights which he deserve, being your husband, and don't deny if he asked you or demand anything , Even today you woke up late, he was waiting for you, Yeh Achii Cheez nai hai  Meri Jaan" Ayesha told her stuffing some sense in her head, Aayat glance at her, and nodded her head in understanding seeing seriousness on her face!

[This is not the right thing my love]

"But Ami what's wrong if I woke up late? It's the 21st century, Aur Shohar kartein hain intezar Apni biwiyon ka " Aayat reasoned her, rolling her eyes.

|And husband do wait for their wifes|

"Aayat tumne Dekha hai Apne baba ko is tarah intezaar karte hue mera ! I do all of his works , and guys like all of these things , and tell me what work you have done for Zaviyaar, in this whole week" Ayesha told her calmly! Making her understand!

[have you seen your dad waiting for me like this]

"Dad woke up late, that's why he doesn't have to wait for you! Aur Baba Bhi Khushi se Apka intezar karlenge " Aayat replied with a tease , shrugging her shoulders, earning a glare from her mother.

[Even dad will happily wait for you]

"And about doing his work, Mama used do it, so how can I step in between, she will feel bad Ami" Aayat clarified innocently battling her eyes lashes Ayesha rolled her eyes at her.

"She's doing because you are not taking the first step, And even she will like it, now don't argue and understand what I'm saying, and I'm saying all this for your betterment " Ayesha told her strictly, Aayat huffed but then bobbed her head in yes!

Aayat walked inside the room, to see Zaviyaay cleaning up the room, which got messed by her, Her wet towel on bed, the dressing table muddled up, her dresses on couche, Her mother's words rang in her mind, indeed she is an irresponsible wife.

"Zaviyaar Chorein Mein Karlungii khud" Aayat race toward him taking her towel and dryer for his hands being embarrassed, Cursing herself, How can Even forget that she's in his room now.

[ Leave I'll do it by myself ]

"Don't worry Aayat, I'll manage, you get ready" Zaviyaar denied politely, then assured her that he can manage.