27

Inline comments are highly appreciated! 🌚

Both of them took their seats in plain, Aayat took the window side, Zaviyaar was reading some mails in his phone and glanced at Her, he saw her holding her stomach and pressed her lips with her eyes closed he got tense

"Are you okay? Is it painful?" He asked her worriedly placing his hand on her head Aayat opened her eyes and stared at him

"Not that much" she lied, removing her hand from her tummy. Zaviyaar sighed and rolled his eyes he knew she wouldn't tell him!

"I'm coming in a minute okay" He told her getting up from his seat she just leaned back on the seat getting uncomfortable.

He came back, tower over her making her eyes shot in surprise, he set her seat backwards making her comfortable and placed the bottle of hot water on her stomach and covered her with his jacket properly Aayat just stared at him and warm spreads through her heart seeing his care towards her, which was making her fall for him more and more.

After an hour Zaviyaar glanced at her to see curling in the seat and sleeping like a baby leaning on his chest. He placed his hand on her cheek and brushed his hand on her cheek ever so gently! He asked for a blanket and covered her properly even she clutched his T-shirt in her fist.

After like 8 hours they were about to land and Zaviyaar didn't sleep

After like 8 hours they were about to land and Zaviyaar didn't sleep. He was working on something, but Aayat was sleeping soundly which was making him worried that she was so tired.

"Aayat get up" He called her, caressing her hair softly, she frowned a little and slowly got up and realised she was in a plane.

"We are about to land, do you wanna use the washroom?" He asked her getting her hair which were messed up

"Yeah I want to get freshen up" She replied to him moving away from him realising she was sleeping on his chest, which made her heart beat faster thinking about that closeness.

Zaviyaar helped her in getting up and She took her handbag and walked to the washroom and after 20 minutes she came back freshed! She felt lazy and dizzy.