ꨄ︎𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮❤︎ꨄ︎ (𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎)

Start from the beginning

One of the man blush (his gay, and has no religion confirmation). " Who the hell are you?" The other guy asked Dottore.

" Ah, I am simply a friend of this ' beauty ' you guys been talking," Dottore grinned. Before any of them could answer, Dottore pointed a operation knife under their chin.

" Listen here, failure. I may look ugly in your eyes, but I am more superior and knowledgeable than you three. From now on, if I saw any of you....ANY.OF. YOU....dare to talk to them.....,"

" I MIGHT HAVE TO OPERATE AND EAT YOUR ORGAN INSIDE OUT,"

The trios look horrified, and immediately flee from there. Dottore sighed with weak human lime them. " Dottore, there you are! I've been looking for you!"." Shut up brat, let's go,"

" By the way, Dottore. Why you wear like that?"." Why not? You like seeing man's Booba aren't ya?" Dottore smirked, ruffling my hair. " Geez no I'm not. But you look good on it though,".

For the first time, he smile. It's a genuine smile, my eyes sparkle with joy seeing his smile. " Let's go you two, we have more place to visit," Pantalone said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Haha...easy,"

A mysterious voice, opening a hotel door room with hair clip. He smirked " I got the info from the hotel staff they stayed here. Finally,".

Slowly they open the door, tip toeing inside. Inside, his eye meet with a beautiful figure taking a sleep on the bed. They figure having peaceful sleep, makes the man gone crazy.

" They so pretty, so pretty! So precious!" He mad blushed, gently caress his finger on their soft pink cheek. He smirked " Now, I can finally take you away from those weirdos, my new wi-,".

*STAB*

Drop .....

Drop.....

He eyes look down....

A knife went direct hit to his heart....

Wided his eyes, a few drop of bloods hit the beauty cheek. Shaking with fear, he could hear a voice from behind.....

" You have the audacity to touch my love......How brave are you...."

Pantalone on his night robe, smile. Few blood on his face, and the man's blood cover his hand. The man shake " Y...you!?-" Before he could finish, he almost fall, until Pantalone support his back.

" Now that you're dirty hands touch them, I have to punish you. You'll be good, right?".

"I...I...,"

" Now, die in a slow death~,".

"............................................,"

"Good boy~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good boy~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Uggh.....," I slowly open my eyes, feeling something strange. My cheek currently being carees with a beautiful hand figure. " P....Pantalone?..."

The male smile hearing my waking voice" Good evening love. How's your sleep?"." I'm still....sleepy...," I sat down, rubbing my eyes. He chuckle.

" Come now, rest on my chest, I'll take a good care of you," he opened his arms, and I gladly took it. Seating on his lap, my head rest on his chest.

One of his hand slowly brushing my hair, other hug me protectively at waist. " Shh....just sleep again, love. It's still early....,"." ......Go..od nig...ht Pantalone.....," I murmur, and close my eyes.

" Goodnight love," he whisper. Still in the position, he kissed my head gently, and place a small but quick kiss on lips. Seeing me unaware and unarmored, it was an opportunity to keep it to himself.

" Ah..... your cheek is dirty now because of that ugly bastard. Tomorrow morning, let us take a bath together, okay?"

".......Hm.......,"

The hotel room door open, appear Dottore. He smirked " Thank you for the new 'subject', Regrator. Very useful,"." Of course, won't want that thing near my love now, do we?".

" Sure, sure. Let me gave them a hug and a quick kiss," Dottore rolled his eyes, approach them. Slowly hug the fragile body, and place a kiss on the cheek. He scoffed" Ugh...the subject germs,".

Pantalone chuckle.

The next day, no breaking hotel room not missing person being reported to the police.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in another room

Author-chan: I heard there's a guy got killed today

Dazai: Who,ray?

Author-chan: I don't think cheering is appropriate Dazai