𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃?

"Well... it been an honor to meet you guys...,"

After 5 months here, they finally went home. As expected, the Spiral Abbys was the key to getting them back home. And now, I'm ready to send them home." You know we can stay here longer, Y/N," Childe asks, hating to leave.

" I know. But...you guys have your work. Kaeya, Lisa, and Jean have worked as Knight. Xiao at Liyue, and Baal for Inazuma, " I said, clenching my hand." Y/N, you-," suddenly, tears drop on the floor.

They froze like ice. For the first time... I let out a small sobbing and tears. I grab my chest and tighten my clothe. "Thank you so much....for being there for me...comfort me... and always be by my side even though I'm a weirdo,".

" Y/N, please don't cry," Lisa said, as she hug me " We're the one who is supposed to thank you. You are willing to let us stay in your house, and you gave us a whole new experience,". I hug her, and buried my face in her clothing." Shh... it's okay,".

As I cry, the other starts to hug me. I've never have felt this love in my whole life. Genshin is a game that keeps me away from reality. My childhood trauma, my parents, and the fact that people see games creating is a waste of time.

We broke the hug, and I smile. " I gave you guys a keychain," I show them a small sunflower keychain " This is a symbol of our friendship. And I've always remembered you guys," I smiled.

" Now go. The portal will close in 6 seconds," I said, pointing to a large white portal with Abby's magic around it. They wave goodbye to me. Some of them hugged me, and some of them kissed my cheek.

Kazuha is the last one. He look at me and said, " May I do the honor?". I raised my eyebrow. Without even answering, he pulled me into his body and he kiss me...ON THE LIPS?! I was shocked, red blush starts to raise.

He let his hands slide to my waist and hold it gently, meanwhile, I was too shaky to push him away. As he broke the kiss, he smiled" This is my gift for you, Maple Leaf,". I cover my mouth, and my eyes are still wide open.

That is my first kiss after 25 years of being hella single!!! Holy, somehow it feel so good! My ex and I never shared a kiss, so went Kazuha did it, it was crazy.

" What's wrong?"." Ah...this is my...first kiss," I replied, shaking to the toes. He chuckled too at my reaction. " My, really? I suppose I steal your first kiss, do I?" I was super embarrassed, Tomo at the corner laughing his none assistant butt!

He holds my hands gently." Even the moon couldn't break us apart. I will always remember you," he smiles. I nod and smile back. As he breaks the touch, he and Tomo wave goodbye to me.

Now...

The Portal Has Been Closed...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a week now ever since I send the Genshin character back to their world. My genshin account went back to normal, and I start streaming again. I focus a lot only on new update games, and it was trading!

Later on, my parents were sent to death punishment due to their criminal record and murder attempt on me. Turn out, a lot of teens have gone missing or dead, due to lost organs and sold to the black market.

My cousin was sentenced to 27 years due to their false job as a lawyer and scammed people. Now that they went away, I finally buy a much bigger house. But somehow... I felt alone.

When the character are at my old house, it was cheering and fun. Nothing bored and always fight. With them, I felt like I'm at home...with someone who truly love me.

It's all normal....when suddenly one day...

Y/N! Do you know Mihoyo has a new game?

Ahuh, and I don't care

Pls... it's super fun!

Fine...

When they said fine, it's definitely dangerous. I looked at my play store on my phone and search Mihoyo. There's three game so far. Honkai Impact, Genshin Impact, and...

" Tear Of Themis?

Wishing On The Star
Genshin Impact
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END.....?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Wishing On The Star has ended its story....or did they?

BOOK NUMBER TWO FOR WISHING ON THE STAR

Thank you for reading;)