♧︎︎︎𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏☘︎

I'm adding Collei, but not for the Harem tho. Like Shinobu, she's a cute daughter to Y/N.

The Cynari ship is actually pretty cute ngl, I like it. Even their VA (especially CyYu) approved.

This is not Cynari chapter, but they acted as father figure to Collei. And Y/N's the badass wife like Yor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Collei!!!" I hug a young girl, with light green hair and purple eyes. Her face is red with suprised and flustered " U...UWAH!? Wh...who are you!?".

She looked at her side, to see Tighnari ." M..master! You're here!"." Yes, Collei. And don't worry, their a good people," Tighnari gently pat her head.

" Oh, Collei my lovely daughter. Are you hungry? You look so thin," I broke the hug, gently brushes Collei cheek. Her smile is weak "I..yeah...I haven't been able to eat this morning...,".

Tighnari sighed " Collei, I told you several times to eat a proper meal while I'm gone,"." I know... I'm sorry," she apologize with guilt. I smile with proud " Then let's eat together! The 4 of us,".

"4?"
" Cyno's here,"

  A certain male came out from his room, red ruby eyes glance at us " Ah. Collei's here...,"." I make some Nasi Goreng and Teh Tarik!" With a smile, showing Malaysian traditional food.

It's a Saturday day morning, and most of the Genshin character are too tired after our trip back from Genting. It's still 9 o'clock, and only Cyno and Tighnari woke up.

Cyno took a few bites from his food, when he suddenly asked " Hey, Y/N. What do you call a can opener that doesn't work?"." Oh no...," Tighnari mutter, with fear.

" I don't know,".

" A can't opener,"

Silence in the dining area. The male with fox ear regret his life, while Collei just sweated. Cyno then spoke again" Do you get it? You see, can opener —,".

" Pfft....Hahaha!" I laughed, covering my mouth, tears of laughed came out from my socket. Cyno who didn't get to finish his explanation, blushed at the tan skin. I smile " I'm sorry... it's funny for me,".

" You know you didn't have to pretend, Y/N,"

" Since when?"

  Tighnari ignore the commotion, and start to get a light bulb" Y/N, could we go for a nice shopping today? I figure Collei need some adjustments, and have some fun,"." M..master!".

" You guys haven't went any shopping mall, right? Sure! How about IOI?"." Sounds good to me,"Cyno said, crossing his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IOI City Mall.....

  It wasn't busy, since we came at 11 AM, and I'm happy about it. I looked at the Sumeru trio and spoke " Today, is on me! Let's go buy something nice?"." E..eh!? But we couldn't —," Collei eyes wided.

" Let me spoiled you three today. It's the very least I can do,". I smile with pure comfort. Collei smile back, while Tighnari and Cyno flushed with red.

  Of course, the best place to buy them clothes are UNI QLO. With a bit of creativity and sense of style, I picked Collei's new outfit. " Wear this, sweetheart! It looks great,".

Few minutes, and she slowly open the dressing room door.