᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 3(𝑩𝒂𝒂𝒍 ) ᯾

" Baal, hurry up!"

  I yelled to her, she's panting while taking a long road. I and Baal will be spending our time at a strawberry farm. " We here, Baal. Strawberry farm, the best place!"." That was... a long walk," she replied.

  " Hey, it's worth you know," I said to her. I hold her hands and drag her to the counter. She hides her face under the scarf, covers her red face." Two please," I said to the employee. They nod and hand over a two-basket.

  Baal raised her eyebrows and ask " What are these baskets for?"." If we want to get strawberries, we gonna pick them by ourselves!" I said to her. She nod understood.

  We take a lot of strawberries, I teach her how to pick the strawberry in the right way. It was hard, but then she got used to it. Heck, her basket is full that mine.

After we were done picking up strawberries, we went to the cafe to have lunch. I order the chocolate fountain, and I told her to keep the strawberry on the chocolate and eat it.

  She hesitates at first, but then I demonstrate to her. I dipped the chocolate and gave her a small taste. She takes a small bite, then her eyes sparkle.

  We talked a lot, she talked about Inazuma while I talked about my world. I told her about few histories of our country, she seems interested accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmth, it's is warm. After we got back and take a short bath, Baal hug me to keep me warm, since I keep sneezing. I gladly allow it, since I can use a human (or an Archon) warm.

" Hey, Baal. Wanna watch a movie?"." Movie?" She asks. I chuckle and turn on the Tv. To my surprise, Lord of The Rings is on, so I decided to watch it.

  She was impressed with the story, and her expression is very cute. If there's a cute scene, she pouted. If there's a sad scene, she snuggles my back to dry her tears at my shirt.

  In the end, we end up talking about the show until midnight. I yawned and lay on the bed. Baal lay on the other side, facing the ceiling." Good night, Baal,"." Goodnight, Y/N,".

  After the good night words, I close my eyes and fall asleep...

Baal Short POV

Y/N is now sleeping peacefully. I looked at the ceiling, and rest my arms on my chest. This living thing is called the heart... It keeps pounding whenever I am around them.

  My mind is messing with me, imagine another day with them. The face they make is very precious. The smile they craved, the pink blushed on their cheek, the wind blew their hair.

  I have never felt this way towards a mortal. As an Archon, love feelings are nothing but a distraction to my goal for eternity. But for this unknown mortal that helps me, it changes everything.

Do they agree to my eternity goal?

How I wish I could tell them that simple...

I would love to spend eternity with this human...