𖨆𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚𖨆

While Aether and Venti distract me, the others are planning in the Serenitia Pot. It's an only male meeting. Childe breaks a glass of orange juice, with a furious expression.

  " How dare they called Y/N a brat. I swear I will—,"." Calm down, Childe. We will discuss this matter," Zhongli calm the 11th Fatui Harbinger. Albedo crossed his arms and looked at Scaramouche." Are you sure that's what they said to Y/N?"

  " I hope it's not. They complain about them being a total bad image of the family," Scaramouche scoffed." So, Y/N has a bad family relationship... Is there anything we can learn about their family?" Kaeya ask the Fatui, and he nods." I ask them about their family...,"

Flashback...

" I have 4 cousins, and I hate all of them,"

  " Why tho?"

  " You see, they aren't smart at all. I know they lied about their grades to my parents, but my parents believe them anyway because my aunt and uncle are richer,"

  " Then how come they can be lawyers?"

  " They use the money of course,"

  " That's very coward,"

  " My cousin is brat anyway. They flirt with any man they could find and run away with the money. Pretty much I grow up in a bad family and get run away after I graduate,"

  " Can you like... tell me more about your past? If you don't mind,"

  " My parents never have an actual job. They live to ask people for money. As a child who suffers those stuff, I worked hard to escape,"

  " My parents changed a lot. They became greedy and want more money on their own. My dad and mom are into gambling activity. So after I graduate, I ran away and create my own happy life,"

Flashback end...

  They all seem a bit quiet after listening to Scaramouche." To think that Y/N came from a broken family is very far fetch. They always look happy," Diluc sighed, and Xiao reply" Venti text me that today Y/N is in a bad mood. They keep making mistakes and the aura is unpleased,"." To think that came from an adepti is very odd," Kazuha teases him.

  He looked away and replied" Think all you want. I'm just stating facts,"." Let's not fight and think a way to help Y/N. We all have a feel for them because they kind to us," Gorou said with twitching ears.

  " I suppose we are all involved in this situation. So I suggest we all will be sitting with them when the parents and the cousins came," Thoma suggests, makes Kazuha ask him." Thoma, why are you suggesting that?"." I mean, it ain't fair if we send one volunteer to have fun with them We should all go and show the parents how they treat us,"

  They all think for a second, and nod agrees. Tomo who's been floating around seems very happy. He could spend time with Y/N even though he's a ghost. Y/N is a nice person he could ever talk with Tama.

  " Hey, Tama. We could spend time with Y/N later! Isn't that exciting?" he asks the white cat. The cats meow and rub it head-on Tomo's leg. Tomo chuckled, and observe the living human that walks to the living room with a cup of coffee. He rests his both hand at his cheek and float near them.

  He couldn't believe that Kazuha as well as feelings for Y/N. He doesn't mind, honestly. Kazuha didn't know that his friend is a spirit now, so love the same person as a ghost won't be found out at all.

Ah yess

I can't wait for the chapter I wanna wrote 😗