𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒉

"FINALLY!! OFF DAY!!" I exclaimed, laying down on the bed. After a few days of hard work, my boss gave me a day off. I work too hard, but it's worth it.

  I look at my phone, to see if any notification from the company about my payment. According to my boss, I could get promoted a few months from now, and it was a 6 billion ringgit paycheck.

   " Oh? Genshin has a new video!" I said as I look at my Youtube. I followed all Genshin channels, from English to Chinese. And of course, I learn all the language." Teyvat Chapter? I got to see this on my PC,".

  I rushed to my gaming room, which is in the second house. As soon as I arrive, I open my PC and Youtube. It was a trailer, and right a few seconds, I saw Zhongli and Venti Gnosis on a chess board.

   " So this took place after Signora's death?" I thought and continue watching. As the video goes on, and I look at all the details, I realized" Childe here... that means...they must be the other Harbinger!".

  But then, in the scene where they now to Signora's coffin appeared, a sudden flash came from PC pc makes me close my eyes and fell from the chair." OH COME ON! IT'S WORTH 3OK!" I said, not too loud so others couldn't hear.

  "....is it over?" I thought and open my eyes slowly, seeing 4 people, on the floor. 2 men, 2 females. I look at them closely. "Th...THE HARBINGER!?!?" I shock. One of them looks at me, with a threatening eye.

  She look at me like I was her next victim " Who are you!? "." C—Calm down! You're not in danger or under attack!" I said, calming her down. She looks at me, considering, and put down her weapon.

  " Can you get up, Sir?" I ask the other man, with a pair of glasses and long hair. Not gonna lie, he looks like Baizhu." Ah yes, thank you,"." Right....take a sit. I'll explain to you,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " And that's what happen...," I said, slowly drinking tea. They look at me, with a serious look." Are you expecting us to believe that?" Dottore ask. Yup, I know the other mask guy is Dottore.

   How? Because of the manwha! I learn a lot about Genshin from Manwha. " Haih...okay wait here," I said to them and walk to the first house. Thirty seconds later, I came back with three Harbinger that so far have been on the game.

   " La Signora?" The woman with black and dark pink hair said, looking shocked. So do other Harbingers." Pantalone, Arlecchino, Damselette, and Dottore!?" Childe said. I shrugged.

   I told the three of them what happen. " So in this world, Signora is alive because she didn't follow the bound of the Teyvat psychic?"." Idk what you talking about," I thought about Dottore's words.

  " Anyway....since more Harbinger here, you guys sharing this second house, separate from the main one," I said, to which Childe disagrees." Why with them!?"." There are people who hold a grudge on Harbinger, and I don't want any fight between Tsaritsa worker with the Archon,".

   Childe has to agree, luckily all the rooms are enough for all of them. " So this is the Owner of The Northland Bank?" I ask Scara, and he nods and looks at Pantalone with a dead, murder eye. Pantalone chuckle.

  " Please, call me Regrator, it's an honor to meet you," he said, and took my hand, kissing it gently. His eyes connect with mine, smile purely, but mischief means.

  " Oh boy.....,"