✰𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝✵ (𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚏 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚑)

First off all, Fuck you Sampo. I can't find any good pic for Welt, so I can't write his part, sorry. And I dislike Sampo with my passion.

Decided to make a new one with Dain and new character Kaveh! He just leaked, but yeah! Can't wait haha.

Just to remind that idk how Kaveh's personality in the game, so expect nothing canon in here.

Warning ⚠️:

-Kaveh being excellent bf material, but flirty

-some dudes try to get you haha

- Half naked Dainsleif

-Reversed comfort for Dain

-kiss and cuddle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, caressing my shoulder. It fulled of love bites, still red. Sighed with regret, I cover all of it with bandage.

A buzz coming from my phone, probably a notification from the chat. I took my phone and check the new message.

' Yo, Y/N! All of us are here! Come meet us at the Casino!'

I gulped. I don't wanna go there, but Rosalyne even text me. She's hoping I would come. I probably shouldn't go, it's a risk.

" Hello, Y/N,"

I looked up, to see a man with blonde hair. He has ruby eyes, and wearing bath robe. He smile to me when I asked " Wh..who are you?"

" I'm Kaveh! You could said I'm Al Haitham good friend,"

Kaveh? Isn't he the one that Dori scam? This beautiful guy?

Kaveh smile " I'll be looking forward for today's activity!"." Me too...," Dainsleif voice from my back. He's reading a book on the chair, unfazed.

" I don't know...my work friend and boss asked me to play some stuff at Casino....,"." Huh? You don't like that place?" Kaveh sits besides me.

I shooked my head " Not a fan. I just came there yesterday to pick up a friend who just got drunk...,". Dain close his book. " If you feel uncomfortable to be there, we'll go with you,".

" Huh? But I don't really wanna go,"

" Come on, we'll be there for ya!"

I sighed. " Fine...just this time,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"....I have so many questions,"

" Then don't,"

One of my workplace friend rub their eyes, blinked twice and pinched his cheek. " Fuckin hell.....you married two sexy man,"." I'm not legal enough to marry,".

" Uh, ya? You are? You'll be 26 soon dude,"

Kaveh smile " Greetings! Hope we all can have great fun today!"." Me too!" A girl friend of mine reply.

Rosalyne sighed, and look at me. " Those friend of yours ain't coming?"

" You mean Dino? His taking care of Keith now. That guy gamble to much and got drunk,"

She smile " Y/N, if you don't want to play some gamble, it's fine. There's dart and billiards if you like,"." Ah...thanks,".

The casino at Genting Highlands are huge. Lots of gamble machine in there, and alcohol bar open. I squeeze my nose from smelling those alcohol scent.

While my boss and her under coworkers play some gamble, me and the boys went to the billiards section. I pulled my sleeve, with a smile.

" Dain knows how to play, right?"." Y..yeah," Dain shyly said, looking away. I chuckle, while Kaveh took opportunity to play.