ఌ︎𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍ఌ︎

This is....uh...first time me writing something Lil spice? I've never watched or heard tho, so pls forgive me.

Also, the photo I'm about to use is from the Chinese Server event.

  " Vyn!" I wave, as soon I got home. He was sitting on the sofa, reading books. As soon he heard my voice, he smile at me" Welcome home, Y/N. You're quite late,".

   It's midnight, I was working like 24 hours for some stupid work at the office. Due to my singleness, most of my friends left their work to me, because they want to be with their partners.

   " Why are you up so late?" I ask him, sitting on the other sofa. He put the book on the coffee table and lay down, facing the ceiling." I couldn't sleep today. Strange, I suppose,".

   At that moment, I stop. We're now alone, the others are already gone to bed. Isn't this a little sus!? " Do you want something to ease your sleep?"." Sure...," he replied.

   I went to the kitchen, hoping to find something sweet." Few chocolate bars would do,". I thought. I went to the living room, and I stand immediately, not moving an inch.

   I look at Vyn's situation now, and boy. I was red like roses from a Disney story. Thank God it's night, or else it will be too obvious.

 Thank God it's night, or else it will be too obvious

    " If I die today, it was worth it," I thought. I shocked my head and went to him. " Hey, Vyn. I bring you some choco—," before I could say a word or more, he did something that psychiatric doctor would never do.

  He pulled me to his lap, and let me sit on it. I was too stunned, that I can't even move. Holy Mother of Scott, did he drink some kind of love potion!?

  His face was near my neck, I could sense him breathing and it was shivering." Bear with me...for a second," he whisper, softly, but in a deep voice. I was super red right now.

  His finger suddenly moves to my right arm and pulls my shirt down, exposing my shoulder. He starts touching my skin gently and moves to my face. His face then gets closer to my shoulder, his breath hits my skin.

  He kissed my shoulder, at that moment I was gonna scream " AYO WTF!?", but I couldn't. My mouth is too heavy, it won't open. And I can say anything. I just close my mouth with my hands.

  After that, he kissed my neck, romantically. His arms are tight at my waist, and I was already gonna die before this scene. Before he looks at me, he leaves a small mark on my shoulder with a bite.

   " I'm sorry, I was...a little overdue," he said, changing my position so I could face to face with him. I was like " Overdue kepala mu(your head), that went way too awkward!".

  I look at him, he looks at me like I was his lover or something. Before I could say a word, he kiss me on the lips and chuckle at my surprised expression.

  " How Cute...I Wish To Do This More,"

Bonus

Author:* just randomly at Y/N kitchen for some coffee and see the whole spice scene*

Author: Well damn, I fell 100 times single, dang.