- 1 -

You are my heaven on earth

_____

Autumn is Jeongguk's favourite season. There are so many things to see and experience; crisp fresh mornings with beautiful sunrises and sunsets, long walks, bonfires and fireworks and not forgetting Halloween. Although he feels personally too old to go around the houses trick or treating, he loves decorating his apartment in Halloween decor. Given that he's an interior designer it makes everything easier but, also difficult if he's not satisfied with something. It's fun nonetheless.

Halloween is not the only thing about autumn that Jeongguk loves. The leaves decorate the pavements in a colourful mixture of reds, oranges and yellows, that leave astonished impressions on people's faces. While driving, Jeongguk remembers walking down a path towards his aunties house when he was a kid. The memory brought nothing but a pleasant feeling. Playing on the swings in her garden and baking sweet cinnamon and pumpkin pies. Jeongguk then thinks, 'One of the days I'll be at my destination, I'll bake a pie.

For this is his absolute favourite season, he loves renting a vacation house further outside of town for a few weeks once a year. It can become scary at night, but being the only person in the area for a few kilometres, Jeongguk isn't really bothered about it. He prefers peace and quiet over the busy city.

The first time he saw the vacation hut on the internet, he was quite sceptical, it looked just too perfect to be true but Jeongguk fell in love with it right away. The interior decor was beautifully placed and made the hut feel like home. He loves spending his time in the hut with a laptop and creating new ideas for the current book he's writing. He did his best writing in an evening in front of the open fire. The sounds of wood cracking here and popping there, made him feel relaxed. Gosh, he missed this place.

He parks his car in the nearest supermarket car park. As he gets out the door, he's greeted with the crisp fresh air that sends goosebumps down his spine. He continues to fasten his thick padded jacket as he starts to walk over the crispy leaves to the doors of the shop.

He is buying all the necessary things he'd need for the next few days. Jeongguk likes to buy and plan ahead so that he doesn't need to drive to a supermarket again for the rest of the week, preferring to stay in his hut or spend his time taking a walk outside. Just like now where he's about to go on one.

Jeongguk can't wait to get some fresh air. He has been sitting in front of his laptop for hours, trying to get something on the page but words just wouldn't flow. No matter how much motivation the fans who are reading his books are giving. He enjoys spending time reading over the book reviews people leave online. It always puts a smile on his face, even if they don't know who's behind writing these books since Jeongguk publishes them under a pen name J.J. People seem to not be bothered at all, more like the opposite: people find it mysterious and exciting.