42. Dear diary...

Dear diary,

I realised that the last time I wrote here was about two months ago. I am on complete rest now. I am two weeks away from giving birth. How do I know? Because a caesarean section has already been scheduled with the doctor at 38 weeks.

The babies are fine, fortunately, but as planned, I can hardly do anything anymore. I'm a hot air balloon. Literally. My belly feels like it wants to explode at any moment. My feet are swollen and sore, my belly is heavy and after two steps I'm out of breath. Luckily I always have company. Can is always by my side, except for the rare times when he has to rush to the agency. They never leave me alone. My mother is here. She moved into the loft with Ayhan. And then I have Mihriban and Daddy Aziz to take over. Tension begins to rise around me. Everyone looks at me apprehensively. I ask Can to assure me my peace of mind, especially with my mother. Since she listens more to him than me. Anyway... not much has happened in the last few months, that's why I haven't written anything. Although I must admit that I hadn't written that much the months before either, but then it was commitments that didn't give me the time to fully immerse myself into writing. Or maybe it was simply that, having written three books in two years on the road and having spent the first months of my pregnancy checking all three volumes, I needed a break

Anyway... the Christmas holidays have just passed. A new year has begun and there is some news. The commercial for the men's line for Sanem has already been shot and released. The line has come out and is receiving a lot of success. We are very happy about it.

Then we'll see... more news.... Ah! Emre and Leyla have definitely moved into the Divit house.

The renovations are over and they have been happily enjoying their new home for about a month now. Unfortunately I haven't been able to see it live yet, but Aziz and my mother described it to me very carefully and my sister gave me a virtual tour during a video call. Ah! If there was no technology... I would be completely isolated from the world.

Can, Osman and Deren participated in the presentation of our cream exhibition at the Istambul International Fair for Organic Products, in which Mrs Remide also participated with a stand designed by us. Again, I only participated virtually via video call. This is now the only way.

And about the gossip... only one is certain, it seems. Deniz and Muzo finally succumbed to each other. They are officially a couple. I still remember how she came jumping here like crazy to tell me. Actually, I already knew everything. Ayhan had warned me. In fact, it is thanks to her that the two are finally together.

Since Ayhan started working in my company, a nice trio has been created. She, Bulut and Deniz leave together in the morning and return to the estate together in the evening. They are inseparable, which makes me very happy. Ayhan is too. Ever since she arrived, she is always smiling and active, although she is not at all open about her relationship with Cey Cey.

The same goes for Bulut and Deren. It seemed that their friendship could turn into something more, but according to reliable sources there have been minor squabbles between the two. I believe in love and say that sooner or later they will give in too. Ah, if only I could move! The cupid in me would have already concocted something....

Sanem

___________________________

Hello reader :)

Thank you for reading the forty-second chapter.

If you like, please leave me a comment.

Until the next one!