41. The new member of "The Sanem"

Start from the beginning

"I burnt myself Muzo!" he said as he came out. Muzo was behind him.

"How burnt? With what?" he asked him worriedly.

"With Mrs Deren's coffee!" he exclaimed angrily.

"Ah, I knew her coffee would kill us all sooner or later!" exclaimed Muzo trying to cheer up his friend.

"Ahhh!" exclaimed Deren in annoyance as she turned back to her office.

"Ah ah ah! Muzo, nice one! Instead of standing there like a broccoli, why don't you run and get me some ice!" said Cey Cey putting his burnt arm under water.

"Ah, I'm going." he said running off. "Space! Space! Burned colleague! Burnt colleague! Make way!" he shouted, slaloming between the members of the creative team. He sounded like a living megaphone.

"Ah, Ayhan's here... why is Ayhan here, huh? Why?" he repeated to himself in panic thinking back to Mrs Deren's words.

In the meantime, Mr Can called all the Sanem members for an urgent meeting downstairs.

Muzo returned to him with ice in hand.

"Ah, thank you!" replied Cey Cey.

"Did you hear Mr Can? We have to go downstairs for a meeting at the Sanem. They request our presence! Come on, hurry up Cey Cey!" encouraged Muzo.

"I'm coming. Ah, that hurts!" commented Cey Cey removing the ice.

Muzo looked at him hinting that he had to hurry.

"Ah, alright, I'm coming, I'm coming! Who knows! Maybe Sanem has a burn cream... I'll ask her now." he said running off towards the stairs.

Once everyone was down, only Can was missing.

"Ah, Cey Cey good morning. What did you do to your arm?" asked Sanem seeing him in that state.

"What's that? A new technique to keep your shaken arm syndrome at bay?" she asked her jokingly.

Cey Cey showed her his arm. "I would say no! What do you think?"

"Oh my God! Does it hurt?" asked her worriedly.

"Nooo, what do you think... I'm totally fine!" replied Cey Cey wryly. "Of course it hurts Sanem. I got burnt!"

Ayhan joined them laughing. "How did you burn yourself Cey Cey?" she said laughing.

"With Mrs Deren's coffee." he replied.

Ayhan and Sanem started laughing.

"What are you laughing at? What? Rude! You don't laugh at other people's misfortunes!" he shot back at her seriously.

"No, no, you're right." Sanem said, stopping laughing. "There's nothing to laugh about, believe me, it's just... you should see your expression right now."

"Ah, ah! What are you doing here Ayhan? Weren't you supposed to leave last night?" he asked her still nervous.

Sanem looked at Ayhan confused. She motioned her to be silent.

"So..." said Can joining them. "Are we all here?"

"Yes, Mr Can just missing you."

"Good. Let's get started then." he said.

"Cey Cey, you hold the ice for now. Afterwards, you have to hold it 10 minutes under the ice water. And then you get a sample of burn cream from Deniz. OK?"

"OK, thank you Sanem." replied Cey Cey.

"Come take a seat next to me. So I can keep an eye on you." she replied.