"Yes." replied Can laughing.

"And when did you make them?" she asked her.

"On these nights while you were sleeping. I temporarily appropriated the table in your cream lab." he admitted. "Don't be mad."

Sanem opened her mouth and closed it again. She didn't know what to say.

"Do you like them?" he asked her.

"Do I like them? I love them! I thought you had them made by a carver, a carpenter, or whoever does this professionally, by how perfect they are. I swear!" exclaimed Sanem. "But you are so good! I didn't think you could also carve!"

"There, I wanted to contribute as much as I could for my children!" he exclaimed.

"Ah, love!" said Sanem hugging him. "They will be proud to have such a caring father."

"I hope so. Go on with your inspection." Can encouraged her excitedly.

Sanem turned around and saw an armchair in the corner.

"But... but that's the rocking chair from the shop!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, that's a gift from Emre and Leyla." he informed her.

"Ah, sister and brother-in-law... how sweet." she thought aloud.

Moving on, she saw a really well-equipped changing table. Complete with all amenities.

"And this?" asked Sanem stupefied, blinking several times.

"This is a gift from Deren, to which the whole team in the agency contributed.... Apparently." he replied.

"It's very nice in this light wood. And it's really very accessorized. "she admitted, touching the surface.

"Some of Deren's friends, who recently became mothers, recommended it to her for this very reason. They say it's a lifesaver. Her words." he reported.

"Ah, OK. Then I trust." replied Sanem still puzzled.

She tried to open one of the many drawers. "Ah, but it's full of things!"

"Yes, it's already been filled. It's practically ready. Nothing is missing." replied Can.

"Mom?" asked Sanem guessing.

"Also. Along with Leyla." he added.

"Ah..." she exclaimed.

"They took care of arranging the necessities inside each compartment." Can told her.

"I had no doubt." commented Sanem moving towards a two-door wardrobe. "I recognise the way they were stored. Only my mother has this method."

"Here too I bet!" said Sanem, hurriedly opening the wardrobe they had chosen with Can at the shop. It matched the changing table perfectly.

He nodded his head in agreement. "There, when they start it's hard to stop them."

Sanem opened the doors and found herself catapulted into a world of rompers, outfits, bibs and baby clothes of all sorts and kinds.

"My God, they've really gone overboard!" she exclaimed on impact.

"It looks like a shop, doesn't it?" pointed out Can beside her.

"Yes, absolutely." she agreed still astonished.

"And wait." added Can. "You haven't seen the chest of drawers yet." he warned her before opening it.

"No way!" exclaimed Sanem. It was filled with every blanket, spare sheet, and everything needed for the cots.

"But that's how they spoil them!" exclaimed Sanem.