"I think it's great you're looking for a distraction to not think about that son of a bitch, but are you sure school will be a distraction, it's more like your personal hell" he told me, with a horrified face.

" Hmm" I hummed trying to keep in my giggles. "Well, it's up to you, but think about it twice, it's school after all, a living hell for every kid and teenagers"

I chuckled and he smiled lovingly at me. "I will".

I took my ice cream and went outside near the beach to eat it.

I sigh , and sit down on the sand, I may be ruining my onesie right now, but I couldn't care less.

I took one mouthful of ice cream.
I then feel a presence next to me. I look at my side and see max. "Hey girly"

I just waved at him since I still have some ice creams left in my mouth.

"Can I get a bit of your ice cream?" I widened my eyes at his questions. I look at my ice cream then look back at him, I relook at my ice cream again and look back at him and shake my head.

"No! This is mine, you go find your own '' I told him angrily and frowned my eyebrows at him.

"Alright, calm down woman" he said as he raised his hands to defend himself.

I looked back at the sea and took another mouthful of ice cream. " Are you sure I can't even get half of a spoon"

"No! I swear Max, if you continue to ask me for ice cream, I will shove this spoon up your stupid ass"

"Hey! Since when do you curse young lady"

"Ass isn't a cursing word"

"Whatever you say"

We then fall into a deep silence, a comfortable one though. I was glad he wasn't talking anymore, I really didn't  want to talk to anyone except my consciousness.

Her name's pinky pie. Just like the pink pony from my little pony.
I really like that show but not as much as I love the teletubbies.

Suddenly I didn't want the ice cream anymore so I handed it to Max who gladly took it without any question asked.

I release a long breath and lay on my back on the wet sand. Gross, I know but oh well.

It was starting to get dark and we could now see the stars even though we couldn't see the moon.

Then I saw shooting stars. I've always believed that whenever there are shooting stars, that means that someone must have died. That same shooting star is this person's soul who is going to be on earth again as a newborn.

Just my theory though. " Catanya, Max. Dinner's ready"  I heard mom shout. "Coming!" Max shouted back.

We stood up and dusted off the sand that was on our clothes.
We went inside the living room where mom was waiting for us.

"Max go ahead," mom instructed Max who just nodded his head in response and went to the dining room.

"Are you alright sweetie. If you need anyone to talk to, remember I'm always here for you"

"Thank you mom"

She hugged me and after parting from each other we went to the dining room. When we entered everybody was staring at me with concern.

I lowered my head and sat down next to Max who was on my right and Ares who was on my left.

"You okay?"  Ares whispered in my ears. I just nodded my head and then Lorenzo, Blaise and Blake came in. Each one of them was carrying plates with our dinner on it.

For dinner tonight we had some spaghetti and spinach with sun-dried tomato cream.

I started eating but then realized that everybody was staring at me. I sigh and look up "what" I snap at them, getting annoyed with all the staring.

"Uh no-no thing"  Romeo sutters.
I rolled my eyes and went back to eating and so did the others.

After finishing my plate, I stood up and went to my room. I climbed up my bed and lay down pulling the covers on top of me.

Ares, Joshua and Apollo soon came and went in their own bed.

I looked at my side and saw that Ares was already sleeping, then that means the others must be sleeping as well.

I climbed down my bed and went outside. I didn't put my shoes on so that I didn't make any noises. I walk on the sand making small patterns with my feets.

I sigh and look up. Suddenly a large hand was placed on my shoulders. I flinched and turned around to see papa standing there looking at me with worry.

"Sorry princess, I didn't mean to scare you, I had a feeling something was wrong with you so I went to check in your room but you weren't here so I decide to see if you were there which you clearly are"

I just shrugged my shoulders. " Do you think he ever loved me papa"

" Do you want an honest answer?" He asked.

I nodded my head. " No! I don't think he ever did" he said coldly.

I blinked once, twice, thrice. I can't believe he said that. I mean, Sebastian must have loved me at some point or else he wouldn't have dated me. Right? Yeah right.

"Why would you say that"

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Papa I actually wanted to ask you something"

"What is it"

"I think, I wanna go back to school please"

"You wanna go back to school?" He asks, looking at me as if I have grown two heads.

I just nodded my head at him. "Okay then"

"Thank you" I jumped in his arms and kissed his cheeks. He chuckled and proposed we get back inside.

He came with me to my room and gently tucked me in. He had a few struggles to get on the bed. And has knocked his head twice with the roof.

"Goodnight my little princess" he kissed my forehead and left for his own room.

I try to close my head and eventually fall asleep.

__________________________

Hey guys 👋

I feel like it's been a lifetime since I've updated a chapter.

I'm so sorry for the long wait, I just had a few things going on in my mind.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia.