————

hyesun sat inside the room by herself, thinking over everything. she debated on just asking hyunjoon to pick her up at that point. she wasn't ready to confront the boy or see him at all.

there was a knock on the door and hyesun prayed silently that it wasn't jaehyun, "come in" she spoke and when the door opened, it was jisun.

"hey sun.." she nervously smiled before walking in and closing the door behind her.

jisun sat beside hyesun and the girl looked at her, waiting for jisun to speak, "so..what do you think?"

"about jaehyun being here? or this place? because i only have nice things to say about one of those topics" hyesun spoke, crossing her arms and jisun just looked down at the floor, a sigh leaving her lips

"i know it's not what you wanted" jisun spoke, looking at the girl, "but just ignore him, there's 5 other people here and it'll be like he's not even here!"

hyesun squinted her eyes at the girl but jisun just gave her a reassuring smile and hyesun let out a sigh as well, "alright..i'll try not to ruin the fun either"

"you won't" jisun patted her back before standing up and walking towards the door, "but..do you ever plan on talking to him?"

hyesun looked at the girl, debating on her own answer because she didn't even know herself, "i don't know..but i know i don't have the guts to even look at him"

jisun nodded, "take your time" jisun then opened the door and left hyesun by herself once again.

hyesun shook her head immediately, "that girl probably knew he was coming" she rolled her eyes at this but ignored it since she was already irritated enough.

she fell back onto her bed being absorbed into her own thoughts and not knowing much of what to even think about. she was hoping to have a fun trip with her friends but now she just has to act like the boy who hurt her isn't in the same cabin as her.

she quickly sat up and shook her head, slapping her face lightly, "don't let it ruin your time hyesun.."

she took a deep breath before standing up and walking towards the door. she opened the door and was met with a boy in front of her door.

the girl looked up and made eye contact with jaehyun. the boy was about to knock on her door before she opened it and he quickly put his hand to his side.

and just as the boy was about to speak, hyesun looked away and moved past the boy and like always, he didn't stop her.

she walked into the kitchen where she saw taeyong leaning against the counter on his phone. he heard her footsteps and looked at the girl, "oh hey hyesun"

"hey" she responded, "is there any water by any chance?"

taeyong put his phone away before walking to the fridge, opening it and grabbing a bottle of water. he closed the fridge and tossed the bottle towards the girl.

she quickly caught it and mumbled a light thank you. she leaned against the counter as she opened the bottle of water and drank from it.

"do you mind having pizza for dinner?" taeyong asked the girl

she stopped drinking her water and looked at the boy before shaking her head, "is there a place nearby?"

"yah there's a small town about 2 miles from here so i'll just go with someone to pick it up" taeyong replied and the girl nodded at this, "so do you like this place?"

she nodded again, "yah. it's nice up here. haven't been to the snow since..well ever actually" she chuckled lightly, "glad i'm here with you guys though"

"even jaehyun?" taeyong teased and she rolled her eyes at this. he chuckled, "i'm kidding so-"

"it's like" hyesun suddenly began ranting and taeyong just let her do so, "i want him to explain to me what happened but at the same time i want to punch his face everytime i see him"

"so..why don't you just..hmm i don't know..let him explain?" taeyong questioned her

she scoffed lightly, "you think it's that easy huh? knowing that someone you liked used you simply just to get close to your best friend? even if there was a reasonable excuse that won't make me want to kill him, that fact that he did that in the first place is bad enough. but you wouldn't know either because every girl you like, has liked you back"

"well youre not wrong" he responded a bit smug and she rolled her eyes, looking away from him, "but besides that. i don't think jisun was really his first crush" she looked back at him, raising an eyebrow, "sure he liked jisun but to be honest, i think he already knew he lost when jisun and sicheng began spending more time together but still tried regardless"

"i sound like a rebound since he lost the first girl he liked" she sighed and before he could reword what he said, she just gave him a half-hearted smile before walking out of the kitchen

"god those two.." taeyong shook his head before someone else entered the kitchen quickly and began smacking taeyong's arm. the boy winced in pain, grabbing the hands of the person smacking him and throwing them down, "yah! what was that for!?"

"you just made hyesun sound like a rebound when she isn't!" jaehyun exclaimed

taeyong rolled his eyes, "well she needs to actually start listening instead of assuming. she's stubborn" jaehyun then stayed silent and taeyong proceeded to switch the topic, "anyways, i'm going to order a few pizzas, do you want to come with me to pick them up?"

-added chapter

━━━━━━━━━━