twenty-three

━━━━━━━━━━

two separate cars were taken to the cabin up in the mountains and after a 4 hour car-ride, they had reached their destination. jisun, hyesun, sicheng, and yuta in one car and the other boys in another (hyesun still not knowing about jaehyun).

"i'm glad you were able to come hyesun" jisun smiled at the girl as they exited the car, taeyong and them not arriving yet.

"me too. it's nice to actually get out" hyesun grinned back at the girl while the boys got out as well.

"nice place yuta" sicheng spoke before shivering, "it's freaking cold"

"let's get inside and wait for the others to get here" yuta suggested before the four of them began grabbing their bags from the trunk of the car and walked to the front of the house.

yuta proceeded to unlock the door and opened it. the four entered, the girls admiring the inside of the cabin. it wasn't huge but it wasn't small either.

as soon as you entered you could see the living room with a fireplace, a small dining room, along with a kitchen. there were stairs that led up to bedrooms and another hallway on the first floor, leading somewhere else that hyesun couldn't see yet.

"do your parents ever rent this place out?" jisun questioned as she walked further in and set her bags down.

"usually they do but since i asked to use it first, they allowed" yuta replied, them just exploring the inside of the cabin.

just as hyesun was about to say something, they heard another car pull up in the drive way.

while hyesun didn't think much about it, the other three's hearts' began racing because they didn't know how hyesun was going to react and she most likely was going to kill them if she found out the truth.

"hyesun" jisun called her over and the girl quickly walked over towards her, arms crossed, "please don't kill me and i know you're going to hate me but-"

before jisun could finish her sentence, the door to the cabin opened and hyesun turned around and saw taeyong and ten enter but there was one more; jaehyun.

hyesun made eye contact with the boy before quickly looking back at jisun. jisun just nervously smiled, whispering, "jaehyun..could make it in the end.."

silence erupted between the seven, hyesun mainly not knowing what to feel or how to react but at the moment, seeing his face made her want to punch him so bad.

"so.." yuta clapped his hands to break the silence, "should we figure out..uhm living situations? there's 4 rooms, two upstairs and two downstairs. so someone will have a room to themselves. i assume the two girls will be sharing a room together?"

"uhm actually.." jisun started causing hyesun to widen her eyes because she thought they were sharing a room, "sicheng and i agreed to share"

"alright then.." no one really questioned their relationship together but it was obvious they were more than friends but not yet labeled as a couple, "hyesun would you prefer a room alone?"

"whatever is fine with you guys" hyesun replied not really in a mood to talk anymore as her whole mood dropped the moment she saw jaehyun.

while she didn't hate him, she wasn't ready to confront him or listen to what he had to say yet. she still needed time.

"then..me and jaehyun while taeyong and ten share a room?"

everyone nodded their heads, agreeing with the arrangements.