Chapter 8-The VVV, part 2: Lizard vs the nerd (with a special guest appearance).

Start from the beginning

Mascara- WHO ELSE DARES TO CHALLENGE ME, I WILL CRUSH ALL WHO DARE TO ENTER THE RING WITH ME.

Soul- How DARE he showboat demis body off like that, flug, get in there.

Flug-...........Yeah, I'm not fucking getting in there, she'd break me like a damn toothpick.

Adelita- I'm a retired spy, not a fighter.

Everyone-........."turns to valiente".

Valiente- What, I'm not fighting him, the lizard girl already beat me quite easily, and that was when I had the mask.

Soul- I'm not leaving without demi, AND IF I HAVE TO KICK THAT GUYS ASS ON MY OWN, I FUCKING WILL.

He tried to get up, only to be pushed down by 505, he looked up to flug in anger.

Soul- YOU EITHER GET DEMI BACK OR I'LL RIP YOUR BRAIN OUT THROUGH YOUR NOSE.

Flug winced as he scanned the arena, then looked at one of the billboards.

Flug- Well, there could be a way.

" Later".

Mascara was leaning against the ropes of the ring, grumbling.

Mascara- " Shoots up" WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE.

Suddenly, the arena went dark, then the lights slowly turned back on as various people encircled the ring, grinning.

Mascara- What's this, new challengers to face the mighty mascara macabra.

Just then, flug face appeared over the big screen.

Flug- Ladies and gentlemen, villains of all kinds, I offer you this, get the mask off this girl right here without killing her and you win yourself 100'000 hatbucks (only acceptable at black hat company owned property's, we do not accept refunds and asking for one will result in you immediate decapitation, some exclusions apply).

Villain- 100'000 HATBUCKS, OUT OF MY WAY LOSERS.

The others sat in the stands as they watched villain after villan rush at mascara.

Soul- you really think this is going to work.

Flug- Psh, 100,000 hat coins could make a dead man get in that ring.

The gang ducked as a villain flew over their heads and out of the arena, they watched in shock as mascara shredded through them like paper, he grabbed one, scrunched him up into a ball and used him like a bowling ball to knock some other villains down, he had another in a headlock while he read a book, he was punching one so close to the bar that the poor guys head bounced back and forth from each hard surface.

Flug-..........mmmmaybe I slightly underestimated demencias strength.

" CRASH"

They winced as a villain crashed into a food stand.

Vender- Hey buddy there's a line.

Soul slapped his face, only to winch in pain due to it being his bad arm. He turned to flug with a pissed off look on his face.

Soul- This isn't going very well, doc.

Flug- h-hey, there's still a few villains left, maybe th-

Villain- GET HER.

They watched as villains of all kind began to dog pile onto mascara, after a few minutes they couldn't see him anymore.