Surprise Percyyyy!!!!

Chapter-1
                       Annabeth
I was excited....no, I was ecstatic. I couldn't wait to get there. I could finally see Percy. After the war with the Giants, Percy's mother and my dad agreed that I could go to Goode High with Percy and stay with him. But I'm surprised he's still not kicked out of that school. It's almost 7:30 am and I'm sitting in the backseat of a taxi, on my way to their apartment. People don't think I like all that lovey doves mushy stuff. And it's true,really. I'm not the kind of girlfriend who clings on to their boyfriend. But ever since the Percy-Jason camp exchange I can't stand the thought of being away from him.

Anyway, the taxi just stopped and after getting my bags and paying I got in the elevator and pressed the button to their floor. I got out and went in front of their apartment. I knock on the door and the door opens to reveal Sally.

The next thing I knew was that she had me in a bone crushing hug. I hugged her back.
"Annabeth" she said, looking at me with delight.
"Hi Sally" I said. "Come in and you can keep your things in Percy's bedroom if you want" she says.

I thanked her and went to Percy's room. As I opened the door I found that doofus still asleep on his bed. And might I add that he was also drooling. There was still a week for school so that was okay I guess. I then kept my stuff in one corner and went to take a shower. I couldn't wait to go to school with Percy and smiling at the thought I started taking a very refreshing shower.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
~~I know this chapter wasn't so good but I promise(well more like hope) that it will get better.
😁✌️