Annabeth gets hit on? Bruh! Who hits on Annabeth?

Chapter-7
P.S.-I request you to read the Author's note at the end completely.
------------------------
Annabeth
I walked inside the classroom and all the heads turned towards me.

"Yes. You must be the new student. Annabeth Chase?" The teacher asked me.
"Umm...yes that's me." I replied.
"Yes. You can call me Ms.Spinkle." She said. "Now go take your seat."

I looked around and found only 1 empty seat, so I went and sat there, next to a very cute looking girl. She had light brown hair, which she had braided, and brown eyes which looked like a cat's eye. She turned and looked at me.

"Hi! I'm Jennie." She said smiling brightly.

"Hi! I'm Annabeth." I said smiling back at her, "Friends?" I asked her. I mean, she looked nice.

"Sure" she said.

"Pay attention class." The teacher said.

We turned our head towards the teacher and tried to listen(keyword there-tried 🤣). The rest of the class was pretty boring.

After class, I went to my locker to get the books for my next class, when I spotted Kylie a few steps away talking to two guys. She turned and waved me over. I closed my locker and went to her.

"So...I told you I'd introduce you to my friends earlier, right?" She said.

"Well you actually used 'gang' but yeah." I said.

"Gang?" One of the guys with beige colour hair said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Haha" she laughed nervously, "Okay, anyways, Annabeth, this is Sam" she said gesturing to the guy who had just spoke. He had beige hair and brown eyes like Jennie's.
"And this is Nathaniel, but you can call him Nate." She said, pointing to the other guy. He had chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes.

I shook hands with both of them just a second before the bell rang. I said a bye to the three of them and headed to my next class. I went inside and found an empty seat. There were only a few students in the class.

After a few moments, many students came in, engrossed in talk with their own fiend group. A boy with navy blue hair and sky blue eyes sat next to me, talking to some other guys. They looked like what you would call the typical jocks. Then the guy turned to me. And stared at me.

"Umm...Hi" I said waving awkwardly.

"Hey beautiful" he said smirking. Wow. That escalated quickly. "The name's Mark"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at him skeptically.

"What? Is it wrong to compliment a girl?" He said, though the smirk did not leave his face, "I mean what should I call you, blondie?" He asked, still smirking.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. Blondie" I glowered at him, "FYI I have a name, Annabeth"

"As you say.....Annie" he smirked once more and I was about to punch him right in the face but to my bad luck, the teacher chose just that moment to come in.

I just glared at him and turned my attention to the teacher.

I can't believe he's actually try to flirt with me. Guys these days. Thinking they can get any girl they want if they flirted. Annoying.

----Time skip to lunch break----

I was standing near my locker, about to go to lunch alone, when a hand-that came out of nowhere- pulled me toward the cafeteria. The I turned and found that it was Kylie.

"Hello to you too" I said looking at her.

"Oh, hehe. Sorry bout that. I just wanted to introduce you to one more person. Come on." She said, "Also, you can sit at our table at lunch, if you want." She smiled.

"I'd like that." I said, smiling back at her.

As we were walking to the table,
"So...About this person you wanted to introduce me to. Who exactly is this?" I asked her.

"Oh it's..."she started but stopped as she looked over at a table, "her. Over there" she pointed. I looked to see where she was pointing as we reached the table.

"Hey Jennie" I said-noticing that she was also there- waving at her.

"Huh? Oh hi Annabeth" she said smiling.

"Ok. Stop right there. You two know each other?" Kylie asked, looking back and forth between us.

"Yeah! We had Math together." I said, but then realised something, "Wait..is Jennie who you wanted to introduce me to?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Oh well. Anyways, since all the introductions are over, let's officially welcome Annabeth Chase to our group." She raised her juice pack in a toast (though I did find it hard to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing). But I burst out laughing anyway and the others joined. I thought Percy would definitely get along well with this girl.

--------------------------------

~~You guys better hold your hellhounds.(I don't know why but I just wanted to say that 🤣). Hope you liked this chapter. It's probably the longest. It's a treat for you guys coz I haven't updated in a while.

Also sorry bout the long gap. I also don't think I'm gonna be updating as often cause I have school from Monday. So I'll be really busy. But I'll try to update as much as I can. I would also like to thank all the people who have read this story till here since it motivates me to write more.

I would really appreciate if you guys would leave votes and comments. It makes me believe that people actually read this and also like it.
Enjoy

😁✌️