Chapter 124: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 6

En başından başla

711: "Fang Xiran is bound to the lemon essence system. The number you just saw is his lemon value. The lemon value rises, and the representative Fang Xiran is jealous. If the lemon value drops, the representative Fang Xiran thinks that he has won the comparison. When the lemon value is 0, his task is completed.

Lu Shijin seemed to understand the rules explained by 711 and asked blankly, "But what did I do just now?" Let him be jealous for a while?"

711: "Then I have to ask him what the hell is sour."

Lu Shijin: "...Men's heart, sea needle."

However, if he understands what numbers represent, Lu Shi has a way to deal with it.

He plans to test Fang Xiran again to see what causes the lemon value to change.

I was tired after eating a meal. Fortunately, Fang Xiran didn't say anything more. If it was amazing, this reunion dinner was finished.

Fang Chen had to go back to the company in the afternoon and left home after dinner, but he said he would go home for dinner in the evening.

Fang Zhuoer has just returned from foreign communication and hasn't finished his vacation yet, so he will stay at home these days.

Suddenly, both sons went back to their home, and another Lu Shijin came out to make the originally deserted Fang family lively.

After lunch, it was Fang Xiran's time to rest, but as an amnesia, he naturally didn't remember where his bedroom was.

Xu Meiru asked Fang Zhuoer to take Fang Xiran back to his room to rest.

Fangjia Villa has two floors underground, three floors above ground, and dozens of rooms alone. Lu Shi has lost his way when he first came here, which shows how big it is.

Fang Xiran and Fang Zall's rooms are on the second floor, separated by a corridor without disturbing each other.

"Brother, this is your bedroom, this is the study, and the cloakroom is here."

Fang Zhuoer patiently introduced it to Fang Xiran in turn. After reading it, Fang Xiran opened his bedroom and went in to have a look. The interior was cleaned and tidy. It was also because it was too clean, so it didn't seem that someone had lived there.

"Where do you live?" Fang Xiran asked Lu Shi now coldly.

"Ah?" Lu Shijin didn't expect Fang Xiran to ask others. He raised his index finger to the ceiling above his head, "I live on the third floor."

Fang Xiran frowned, "Why do you live on the third floor?"

Lu Shijin felt funny, "Where do I live on the third floor?" The third floor is a guest room for guests.

"Move down," Fang Xiran pointed to the room and said lightly. "You will live with me in the future."

Lu Shijin raised his eyebrow slightly. Yo, has the young master changed his sex? Unexpectedly, I didn't dislike him at first and invited him - cohabitation?

Fang Zhuoer has been full of questions for a long time. Just now, there was a parent at the dinner table that he couldn't ask too much. Now he can't hold back.

"Brother, are you really married?" Fang Zhuoer leaned against the wall and looked back and forth curiously on Fang Xiran and Lu Shijin.

Judging from the interaction between the two, it doesn't look like lovers.

Why didn't he go abroad and so many things happened at home?

"Of course, it's not marriage. Without a certificate, the law will not recognize this marriage relationship." Fang Xiran laughed and said, "He just bought it for me by his father."