Anirudh learns the truth

Start from the beginning

Anirudh: Wha..what?

Guruji: Because of you only she and her life is in danger now. You are only reason Anirudh. You are the only reason. You left India happily, but you never knew whatever happened after that. All you say is you love Bondita a lot but no. You always hurted her.

Both are shocked.

Guruji: What do you think your family died by hunters?

He nods yes slowly.

Guruji: They are haunted by a naagin. Hear it, a naagin!!

Both are extremely shocked after hearing this from him.

Anirudh: Naa... Naagin?

Guruji: Hn, naagin, Ichadhari Naagin!

He starts to explain them everything.

~In Takshak lok~

Servants took Kalindi and Bondita to queen's room.

Servant: Rani Ji, you want any other thing?

Bondita: Ah, no. You can leave now. I will call you if needed.

She gives a fake smile. Servants left the place. Kalindi and her gave a relieving breath.

Kalindi: Chalo, Bondita. Only 40 mins is more for guru purnima. Within that we should go out or else we will also be trapped here as servants.

Bondita: Where will i search for my maa here? It's just a room with wall on four side.

Kalindi: You found me too behind the walls only hn na?

Bondita's eyes widened.

Kalindi: Come lets check for the secret door.

She nodded and they started checking each and every walls of that room.

~In temple~

Anirudh is stunned, speechless anf shocked after hearing it all from guruji. He feels guilty of blaming Bondita for everything.

He kneels down before guruji and pleads for sorry.

Guruji: Tell this to Bondita. She was hurted a lot by you but never showed it to you. You know why?

Anirudh cries.

Guruji: She loves you a lot. You are her world.

He cries aloud, Krishank tries to console him.

Anirudh: I am a sinner! Sinner, I am. Why I was a beast to her? Why?

He hits himself and cries.

Guruji: Now nothing will change by your tears. It's not your mistake, if you would have known this before then you might have supported her.

Anirudh: I want to meet Bondita. Where is she? I want to touch her feet and plead my apology.

Guruji: She is in Takshak lok. Arvind only took her there. They went there in search of sumati.

Anirudh: Sumati maa? Sumati maa is alive?

Guruji: Why not when Arvind is? I hope they should return quick with a good news. Only 35 mins more.

Anirudh: Guruji, show me the way to Takshak lok. I want to help Bondita.

Guruji: I don't know the way, I am sorry.

Anirudh worries.

As I said very earlier, to reach the top of mountain one should pass by shiv ji temple.

Mini and Sulochana are going very fast towards the top of the mountain. Sulochana is wrapped in Mini's tail.

Krishank looks at it.

Anirudh: Guruji, please tell me some other way. I know, Bondita may need my help now. Atleast now let me help her to wash my sins.

Guruji nods no. Krishank calls Anirudh and showed him Mini and Sulochana.

Anirudh looks at them.

Guruji: Oh shiv ji!!!

Anirudh: What happened? Where these two are going?

Guruji: I think Mini found Bondita's entry.

Anirudh: No!!!

Guruji: This should not happen, if Bondita gets caught then her efforts will be in vain then she will also be prisoned in Takshak lok.

Anirudh: Let me follow them, if your guess is right, then they can take me to the Takshak lok.

He runs out.

Krishank: Let me also come with you.

Both secretly follows Mini and Sulochana.

Guruji looks on.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️