☆ Prologue

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

The full moon shone brightly, illuminating the gently swaying trees. Silverpelt's stars shone brightly as all five leaders sat down on the Great Rock.

Every Clan cat was sitting down, sharing tongues with other Clans.

Suddenly, a leader's voice rang out in the clearing of Fourtrees. "Let the Gathering begin!" they yowled. The leader's pelt was glossy as she sat down calmly, waiting for the attention of all the Clan cats on her.

All the cats were now hushed. A bird's single chirp was heard.

"Violetbreeze and I have found some more details about the prophecy StarClan sent her," the leader meowed, calmly flicking her tail.

"Do you know what the prophecy means, Amberstar?" Another voice, clear and strong, spoke up.

"Not yet, Ashstar. We don't know yet; the sign StarClan sent us is clear though. We'll be in danger anytime soon."

The Clan cats below sat quietly, gazing up at the leaders as they spoke.

Another voice spoke up. "You're right, Amberstar. We can't predict the future like our warrior ancestors can, but the sign is definitely clear. It's what our warrior ancestors have always done; sending signs for danger or..." their voice trailed off.

Every cat fell silent as their voice trailed off.  "What's wrong, Mothshine?" Amberstar asked.

"What if... it's a prophecy?" Mothshine proposed. "This sounds like way more than just a sign."

Amberstar's eyes slightly widened. "You're right. This sounds like more than just a sign,"

The leaders nodded, but Ashstar stepped up. "If you're forgetting, we need to discuss the actual sign that could be hinting towards the prophecy. What happened?" The leader flicked her tail to the PetalClan medicine cat.

Violetbreeze took a deep breath before she spoke up. "I had a vision few sunrises ago at dawn when I was out collecting tansy," the medicine cat admitted. "Everything was just... normal, as it always is. Then suddenly, the scent of blood rose in the air, and I heard loud cries. They grew stronger and stronger until a voice spoke to me. They said; 'There are a group of cats you need to seek. They will save the Clans. They must combine together to have the power of stars.'

"A group of cats..?" Sedgestar asked, speaking up. "What group of cats is StarClan talking about?"

"I'm sorry, but that's all I know so far," Violetbreeze dipped her head apologetically. "We need to wait for the half-moon so that us medicine cats can travel to the Moonstone to find out."

Sedgestar nodded. "That's okay. But until we find out more information, let's continue on."

Amberstar dipped her head in agreement. "I'll go first. PetalClan has been going great..."

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊