35. The announcement

Start from the beginning

"Ah, on the lively I put my hand on it that he will be. If he takes after both of us, that's the end. You're no joke yourself!" he teased her.

"Indeed... but I wish he is as handsome as his father," said Sanem.

"And I wish that females, were beautiful and sweet like their mama. With long dark hair, sparkling eyes and super creative." replied Can.

"Two or three mini Sanem then? Are you ready?" she asked him.

"Exactly. It will be hard work... but I'm ready." said Can laughing.

"Mh, if one was your copy and another was my copy, and the third, was a mix of both, what traits would you like it to have of us?" asked Sanem.

"Mh, good question. Let's see... I'd like it to have Mum's intelligence, purity and storytelling skills, and Dad's pride, freedom and love of photography." replied Can decisively.

"Uuuhh!" replied Sanem. "Really an explosive combination!Bravo!"

"Anyway for me the important thing is that you and them are healthy. That's all that matters." he replied.

The next day Sanem wore a special sweatshirt for the inauguration. Made especially for the occasion for her and Can by a woman from the village. On the sweatshirt with a black background was hand-embroidered the words Sanem on the chest, in the same font as their company logo. And on the back the phrase 'Love nature and dream big'.

Can, on the other hand, had the inscription Can on the chest and on the back "Every adventure has its memories to immortalise."

The sweatshirts, once they arrived at the opening, were a big hit.

Cey Cey said: "I like your sweatshirts, Sanem. Did you make them for the occasion?"

"A village lady made it." Sanem replied nonchalantly.

"Ah, you and Can look uniformed." Muzo pointed out.

"In a way we are." she replied.

"Will we get our own sweatshirt too, Sanem? Will everyone get one?" asked Cey Cey curiously.

"I can already imagine the factions. Fikri Harika people on one side and the Sanem people on the other." he added.

"Ha, ha, nice Cey Cey. Bravo, and you and Muzo who are 1% partners in both, how will you do? Have you thought about it?" asked them Sanem.

"Mh, we can make one with Sanem written on the front and Fikri Harika written on the back, what do you say?" he thought.

"Ah, don't be ridiculous Cey Cey." replied Deren inserting herself into the conversation.

"Well, that's not a bad idea." Bulut said as he approached.

"Ah, you wear it then!" she replied. "Can you see me in a sweatshirt? Me?!" exclaimed Deren saccharine.

"You wouldn't look bad." he replied.

Deren held back a smile and replied: "Are you paying me a compliment?"

"Maybe." Bulut replied.

Sanem turned to Can and looked at him open-mouthed at what she was hearing. Bulut was hitting on Deren.

Can raised his thumbs up in assent towards Bulut without letting Deren see him. Sanem saw him and understood.

"Ah, one minute, one minute, one minute! It's clear to me now." said Sanem looking at him. "You have your hand in it, don't you?" said Sanem through clenched teeth to Can at his side, trying to go unnoticed.