~Chapter 7~

So uhhh whatcha get?I got tenseigan :)

- - - -FIRST PERSON POV- - - -

'Ugh...my head....what happened?'I woke up feeling immense pain in my left hip,I remember the fight with the ANBU member..but not how I ended up here.I was in a building,a hospital to be exact.

I can't hear the noise the Suna(sand) & Oto(sound) Shinobis were making before I passed out.I gently lifted my head,and took a look around to see if there was a nurse or someone nearby,as I spotted Kakashi and Kurenai at the doorway,talking and not noticing I was awake.

"kurenai,Kakashi?"You called out for them somehow managing the sit up,the pair came over to you."How long have I been out for?"you asked,wishing you didn't miss too much.

"Almost a day"-Kakashi 

"Oh..uhm..is grandfather okay?"-(Y/n)

"Ah..(Y/n),Unfortunately,Lord 3rd didn't make it through the battle with Orochimaru.."-Kurenai

My eyes welled up with tears, I lowered my head and tried to hold them back,successfully failing.Kurenai sat on the edge of the bed and patted my back,as I let my feelings spill out.

I mentally cursed myself,'If I was stronger and managed to beat that ANBU member's ass,Grandfather would have probably survived... Konohamaru,Uncle Asuma and I wouldn't of lost a family member,Konoha wouldn't of lost there leader.'

Kabuto left the village without a trace- - - - TIMESKIP - - - -To A Few Years Later

(Ik ur fed up of these :| )

It's been a few years since Sasuke left,things are going pretty fine.Everyday,you go visit Hiruzen's grave to talk about what's going on,weather he can hear you or not,it lightens your soul and brings you a peace of mind.

You went to train Konohamaru,just like you do everyday.You spot a empty instant ramen cup rolling around,being the type of a 'let's save the world!' girl,you grabbedit and searched for the nearest bin.

You led yourself to a quiet alleyway,finally chucking the trash in the bin,You turned around to see a figure,leaning against the wall.

It didn't take you too long to recognise him...