~Chapter 2~

QUICK A/N:I apologise for all the timeskips,especially the large ones,but like most of you,I want to get to the parts where we interact with Kabuto ^-^.So please bare with me when the timeskips are in place.

Setting:Chunin Exams,Sasuke vs Gaara.

Your Current Position/What you are doing right now:Standing next to Kakashi,watching Sasuke vs Gaara.

"Sensei!Please stop this match right away!"Naruto said to Kakashi

The other Genins that were around glanced at Naruto,confused."Sasuke and I..."He started then trailed off.

Kakashi then for some reason said"We didn't just get here late for no reason".

Sasuke ,turned around and wiped off a bit of blood bleeding out of a cut on his right cheek and slightly smirked.

Your POV- - - - TIMESKIP- - - -When People were falling under Genjutsus

'Ugh..What is this feeling..'I wonder as I become dizzy and am on the verge of fainting...is this Genjutsu?Yes,I see Kakashi and Gai Releasing themselves from it,so I do the same,followed by Sakura.

"Sakura,Come here!"you called out for her,you saw the talent she displayed by releasing herself from a Genjutsu,although you've seen better,this was still pretty good and she could help wake Naruto and Shikamaru up.

She quickly got up trying not to accidently push Ino and Choji who were sitting near her,as she was coming to you,two Shinobi's from the Sand/Sound Village tried to attack her but were easily cut off by Kakashi, who turned to you after.

"I hope you know what you're doing,(Y/n)-chan."He said to you with a close eyed smile,even though you couldn't see it.

You just nodded,and turned to Sakura"Sakura,I need to you wake Naruto and Shikamaru up,and then if possible wake up any Jonin who are Under Genjutsu,which there won't be that many,understood?"you said in a serious voice.

She was worried,but than just as she was about to go to the two boys,you put your hand on her shoulder,"Sakura,I understand that you're worried about Sasuke,but..whatever you do,perhaps even wake 2 Jonin up,it will help,I am proud of you and how much of a fast learner you are.But Sasuke will be fine...Trust me.."You smiled,which carried all of the pinknette's worries away. 

A new determination was built up in Sakura's eyes,and she rushed off to wake up Naruto and Shikamaru.

 Kakashi and Gai were fending off the Sand and Sound Shinobi,you were about to join in when you spotted two people in Kage's clothes on a roof,One of them was Hiruzen and the other one was supposely the Kazekage.

The Kazekage had his back turned to Hiruzen,You couldn't see much so you lept a roof and stood on the one directly next to the one the two Kages were on.