~Chapter 1~

- - - -TIMESKIP- - - - Age:18

Setting:As everyone is arriving at the Chuunin exams.

Your Current Position/What You Are Doing Right Now:Arriving In The Testing room

   ~THIRD PERSON POV~                                                                             

As (Y/n) walked into the testing room,She found some students,who were all focused and listening to a boy,with silver hair and large round glasses...was it...him?No..it was...why would he come back at a time like this?Why is he here?He can't possibly be a Genin,can he?A thousand questions filled her head.

Kabuto sensed someone with stronger chakra enter the room,and stare at him,and looked up and felt her gaze on him.As soon as their eyes locked,they unlocked.

"Hisashiburi(Long time no see)..now what was your name?Ahh..(Y/n) Sarutobi,was it?"he spoke with a sly smile on his face.(Y/n) was lost for words,utter shock and confusion was written all over her face.

"I-..how...?You left-..but-..."She tried to say something,but this was all that came out.

"(Y/n)-san,are you okay?you seemed frightened"Sakura asked,noticing the tension taking over her sensei.

"Uh-It's fine,Sakura,thank you for asking"She replied with a smile,Just as Kabuto's ninja info cards caught your attention,with all your student's names and identities.

"Oh and,don't worry about these too much,i'm only giving these kids a heads up about what's about to occur."Kabuto said,making her look at him with a feared face.(y/n) turned to make her back face them,then looked over your shoulder saying"T-the exams will begin shortly,be prepared."

You walked out and leaned on the wall next to the door and sighed"I haven't seen him for so many years...and this feeling..."You mumbled to yourself,with a tint of pink showing on your cheeks.

- - - -TIMESKIP- - - -TO NEJI VS HINATA

As Neji was about to land one last blow on Hinata,despite her state (Y/n) glanced over to Kakashi next to her,who looked back.She gave him the look gesturing him to stop Neji before he killed Hinata.

(Y/n) took a quick peek at them knowing the poor girl couldn't do anything,than noticed Kakashi was down their holding Neji back with three other Jonin,Was it really necessary for them all to jump in?

After that,Gaara vs Lee,Choji vs Dosu,Naruto vs Neji,Temari vs Shikamaru,then,Lastly Sasuke vs Gaara,which was being played out right now.