𝟙𝟝

It was the first night Y/N couldn't sleep again, she was laying on Joong-gils side, trying to get a glimpse of his smell that still lingered on his pillow from the last time he was in bed, which was more than a week ago. She missed him and there was nothing she could do. Her hair was spread across the pillow and the moon was shining on Y/N face, another reason why she couldn't sleep, but she knew what the main reason was. Suddenly she heard the entrance door to the flat opening, she immediately recognized Joong-gils steps. Y/N closed her eyes pretending that she was asleep, she did not want to overwhelm him so she decided to pretend and give him some time to come home. Joon-Gil walked into the bedroom, looking at Y/N, she was peacefully sleeping on his side.

He knew why she was laying on his side and it hurt him extremely, he knew that he was wrong, acting like this, but he just didn't know what he should do, he was completely clueless and did not want to drag Y/N into his state of despair and pain

He knew why she was laying on his side and it hurt him extremely, he knew that he was wrong, acting like this, but he just didn't know what he should do, he was completely clueless and did not want to drag Y/N into his state of despair and pain. After some time he left her in the bedroom, getting himself a glass of whiskey from the kitchen.

Y/N could feel his presence as well as him leaving  the room, after some time she decided to stand up, her white silk dress floating around her, while she walked out of the room. Joong-gil was in the living room, standing in front of the big windows, looking outside, his back was turned towards her. 
Y/N walked up to him, hugging him from the side.

"Did I wake you?"

Their eyes looked and it felt like a dagger was stabbed into Y/N, the pain was impossible not to see in his eyes.

"I need you, to be able to sleep, remember?"

"I'm sorry."

Joong-Gil had a glass in his other hand, Y/N slowly took it, smelling it. He watched her, getting calmer in her presence.

"It's whiskey."

She took a sip and gave it back to him. He took it and let go of Y/N, putting the glass on the table next to them. Y/N watched him, for a minute playing with the thought that he would just leave her, but he came back to her, giving her a soft smile. He walked behind her, sliding his arms around her, realizing that this was the only thing he needed the whole time, not able to explain why. Y/N leaned into him, slightly caressing his hands. Joong-gil, due to the height difference between them, bend down, leaving a soft kiss on her shoulder. Y/N felt this touch linger on her for forever, craving more.

They both told themselves that they were looking out of the window, but in reality both of them watched their reflection, hoping this moment would last forever.

"I know that you are hurt Joong-gil."

"I know."

"We don't have to talk about It if you don't want to, but at least be with me, so I know that you are alright."

Y/N turned around, looking up at him, she carefully put a hand on his cheek, stroking it with her thumb.

"I will not leave, if you show me this side of you, so please be with me Joong-gil, I need you."