𝟙𝟚

Y/N walked through Jumadeung, that was completely empty at this time of the day, her heels echoing through the halls and her big fur coat wrapping her into a warm embrace. Y/N didn't really know what she was doing, she didn't even know if he was here, but she just had one goal, Park Joong-gil's office. When she reached his office door, she carefully knocked, walking inside. He looked at her from his desk, trying to figure out what she was doing here at this hour. He put his files on the table, analyzing everything about her, the way she looked, the way she came in, the way she acted, Park Joong-gil could just watch her the whole time.

Y/N walked into the middle of the room, stopping, only then her eyes met his and she nearly forgot the whole plan she had in mind

"What is it?"

"I want to sleep...why do I need you for that?"

Y/N was literally going insane because of this, but what she didn't know is that Park Joong-gil was going insane as well.

"I could ask you the same."

The tension was rising, it felt like there was this wall they never dared to cross and Y/N wanted to break this wall, because she didn't know if she could stay in front of that wall for any longer.

"I don't like that I need you. I despise it."

Park Joong-gil knew that he needed her, no, he craved her, but that was a border he never chose to cross.

"I don't need you."

Y/N had to hide a smirk, she slowly let her coat fall to the ground, she was standing in the middle of Park Joong-gil's office in just lingerie and heels, watching him. He clenched his jaw, trying to look away, but he couldn't.

"Of course you don't."

He quickly stood up, teleporting towards her, in a matter of seconds Y/N was pushed against the wall, his cold hand on her neck, his body pressed against her, both of them breathing heavily.

"You can just stop this right here if you don't need me."

It was the first time Y/N saw something else in his eyes than just hate, it was the lust he tried to suppress so badly. And then the wall broke, Park Joong-gil pulled her into him, connecting their lips. He gave her no space, hovering above her, grabbing her waist, and making her his in the corner of his office. He roughly bit her lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue making their tongues melt together. Y/N was already weak in her knee just by this action, she pressed her legs together, afraid that she would come any second. He went down to her neck, tasting her sweet skin, Y/N grabbed the back of his head, not being able to hold herself any longer, she started opening his pants.

"Joong-gil, I want you inside of me."

The way she moaned his name gave Joong-gil goosebumps, he took of his pants, teleporting then to the couch, Y/N was sitting on top of him, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, she wanted to touch him, feel him and just be close to his body. He helped her take of his shirt and Y/N slid her hand across his chest and down his six pack, feeling every part of his body, she only then realized how hard he was.

"You can still stop this Y/N, I don't know if you can handle-"

She closed his mouth with her hand, position herself on top of him, then she slowly took him, making Joong-Gil moan.

"I don't want to handle it, I want you to break me."

He bit a finger of her hand, trying to contain his moans. Y/N looked at his lips locking them with hers again, not getting enough of him. He grabbed her waist, helping her grind on him. When he hit her G-spot Y/N just kept grinding on him, knowing she was close to come. Joong-gil grabbed her hair pushing it back a little, he started breathing down her neck, whispering things into her air Y/N would have nerve me imagined.

"I want you to take everything of me. In and out. Don't just touch your spot, let me hit it."

And without hesitation Y/N took him all in again, going faster, making Joong-Gil hit her G-spot, which got her screaming in pleasure.

"That's right, don't hold back. Come for me."

The way Joong-Gil moaned gave Y/N goosebumps. They both came together and Y/N fell onto Joong-gil, burying her face in his neck. They both tried to catch their breathes, slowly calming down. Joong-gil watched Y/N, who was already starting to fall asleep in his arms. He kissed her on her forehead, putting a blanket over them, softly stroking her body. He was getting tired too, slowly falling asleep.

- -

The next morning Y/N woke up on top of him, she slowly got up, she has never sleept like that. Joong-gil was awake already, looking at her, Y/N just looked at him like a sad puppy falling back down on his chest, missing his touch already.

"No."

Joong-gil had to chuckle, he embraced her into his arms, stroking her head. Y/N quickly looked up at him, he looked back at her.

"What?"

She climbed up to him, giving him a kiss.

"I love your chuckle."

He smiled at her, whispering.

"I've never been this happy in my whole life."

She smiled at him, this was the first time they both saw themselves, completely relaxed. She kissed his chest, laying on it.

"Don't we like have to get up, before someone comes into your office?"

"No one ever comes into my office, they are too scared."

"Well you always look like you could kill everyone, so I don't blame them."

He looked down at her, eying her and Y/N just had to grin.

"We should probably get going."

They both stood up, Y/N sitting in his lap.

"You should go home, because I won't let you run around Jumadeung in this."

He pointed to the coat and the heels, Y/N looked at them and then back at him.

"It did look good, didn't it?"

She got closer, teasing him.

"It did, but I thought it was specifically for me."

Y/N moved away from him, giving him a wink, she started putting on everything, while Park Joong-gil did the same. When she was ready she looked at him.

"I'll see you after work?"

He nodded, Y/N started to walk away, but he grabbed her neck while she passed him, pulling her towards him.

He gave her a kiss and let her go

He gave her a kiss and let her go. Y/N was going crazy again, when she walked through the halls she had to stop herself from blushing and smiling like an idiot.