𝟛

Y/N walked through a poorly lit street, with her heels echoing through the street and a bag hanging over her shoulder, the sign of the noodle restaurant she passed was flickering, drunk people stumbling out of the restaurant. She passed a corner walking into a dark alley, the only think that was giving a bit of light was the exit sign over the door, that was guarded by a doorkeeper, who was lightning himself a cigarette.

"Don't smoke so much Gun."

He looked up, smiling at the sight of Y/N.

"Sky! It's been so long."

Y/n walked up to him, rolling her eyes, while grinning.

"It's been a week. And you know that I don't work here regularly."

"I know. I know."

He chuckled.

"When does you show start?"

Y/N watched him, with his cigarette still hanging in his mouth. She took it breaking it into two.

"At 11."

And with that she walked the steps down towards the door. Gun was watching her grinning. He has always liked her and he looked up to her, because he knew that she could take care of herself.

"I'll come watch."

"Do your job right Gun."

And with that she was gone through the door. Y/N was meet by a luxury hallway, with mirrors everywhere and lighting in different colors. You could slightly hear the music from the club through the silenced walls. She walked through the hallway entering a door on the right. The room was way more comfortable than the hallway. A huge make up table with different seats, lockers, dresses and lingerie and costume's everywhere, wigs, shoes and much more. Y/N closed the door, enjoying that she was alone, she got to the make up table, placed her bag the chair next to her, took out her make up and started to get ready.

After 10min someone came into the room.

"Sky!"

Y/N was happy to see her. She was a 25 year old stripper who worked full time in this club.

"Rae!"

She walked towards her, sitting down on a chair next to her, taking Y/N hand.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you? How is it going?"

Rae sighed.

"Everyone is leaving, the rate of criminals in our club has increased immensely. We are all scared and the security isn't doing much either."

Y/N sadly stroke her hand.

"Don't worry. It will get better."

Rae nodded, looking at her bag.

"Are you singing today?"

"Yes. My show starts at 11."

Y/N turned to the mirror, applying make up, while Rae took of her make up.

"I wish I could be there. I love it when you sing."

Y/N smiled at her, shaking her head.

"No, you go home and take good care of yourself and your mother. Get some sleep Rae, you look tired."

Rae changed, grabbed all of her things and gave Y/N a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodbye Sky."

"Goodbye Rae. I love you."

She smiled at her walking through the door.

"Love you too."

Y/N put on her lingerie, putting on a fur coat.
She checked herself out in the mirror, sighing.